CHAPTER 23

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Extremely Sorry for the Late Update...

Pragya's POV

What the hell is happening here? Abhi is my Boss? The man I love is my boss now. I can feel his anger and hatred on me. I can't accept the fact that he hates me. But it was me who pushed him away. It's me who hurt him and I can feel it. When I saw him, all I wanted was to hug him and tell him how much I missed him. How much I longed to be in his embrace. But I can't. He hates me. That is what is running in my mind.

End of POV

Pragya turned towards Abhi's cabin and saw him engrossed in his laptop. A lonely tear escaped from her eyes, seeing him. He looks Handsome. He used to look young when he was in college. Now, he is grown up and looks manly and mature. She gave a sad smile and turned towards her desk.

She heard the message ring sound and opened it. It was from an unknown number.

Like I told you, I'm not paying you to just sit and stare at me. Get me my coffee.

She sighs sadly, seeing his message, and gets up from her place.

Pragya went to the canteen and learned about how to make his special coffee. After making one, she went to his room and knocked on his door.

Abhi: Come in.

Hearing his voice, she went inside and placed the coffee on his table.

Abhi: What took you so long?

Abhi asked in a stern tone without looking at her. Pragya sighs tiredly, hearing him.

Abhi: Don't stand here and waste my time. Go and do your work.

Now she is pissed. All she wants now is to shout at him not to behave like an ass. But she can't. She murmured sorry and went from there.

Pragya went to her seat and got settled. Abhi slowly turned towards her side and saw her wiping her tears and starting to work. Staring at her for a few minutes, he turned to his laptop and started to work.

During Break

Pragya was sitting in the cafeteria, engrossed in thoughts. She feels her heart bleeding every time Abhi shows Cold-shouldered on her. Her heart pricks whenever she sees his hate for her.

Sighing sadly, she took a sip of her coffee.

Pragya?

Pragya heard a familiar voice and turned back. She was surprised to see Vin standing behind her.

Pragya: Vin, what a pleasant surprise. How are you?

Pragya asked, smiling at him.

Vin: I'm fine. May I?

Vin asked, pointing towards the seat next to her and Pragya gestured to him to take the seat. Vin sits down and smiles.

Pragya: You work here?

Vin: Yes, I'm the Head of the HR department.

Pragya: Oh, but I didn't see you when I came here for the interview.

Vin: That's because I didn't come on that date. Today only I got to know that you have got selected as his secretary. Good luck with taming your kadoos boss.