CHAPTER 19

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Pragya's pov

I was sitting with my father, holding his hands in the hospital. My eyes were kept on pouring tears. My mind was filled with Abhi's memories. I have heard people saying that life is unpredictable. Now I'm experiencing it. Till yesterday night, I was the happiest person in this world. But now, I'm gonna lose my happiness, my love. I have no other choice other than to do this to help my father. I can't leave him to suffer. I just feel like I want to smash that lady's face. How dare she play with my family? Now I understand why Abhi hates her. How can a mother snatch her son's love? I won't forgive her for whatever she did to me.

I saw ma entering the room with the prescribed medicines.

Sarla: Pragya, I got a call from the bank. They said that some misunderstanding has happened and that's the reason they did all this. They apologized me and assured that they will arrange all the things in our house as it was before. I shouted at them for doing like this. They felt bad and regretted it.

Regret my foot. They all did it planned and now they are behaving as if they don't know anything. How can people be this cruel? Because of them, I would have lost my father today. My phone starts to ring. My jaws clenched, seeing the caller id. I'm gonna smash her.

Pragya: Hello

Shilpa: Come to my office.

Before I could reply, she hung the call. Rude lady.

Pragya: Ma, I want to go somewhere. I will be back soon.

Sarla: Where are you going?

Pragya: I want to meet one of my friends, ma. She is calling me to come immediately. I think it's an emergency.

I said and my ma nodded.

I came to her office. When I said my name to the receptionist, she immediately let me inside the cabin. When I entered, I saw Mrs. Shilpa, sitting on her chair. Her lips curved to a smirk, seeing me. My blood boiled, seeing her look.

End of POV

Pragya: What do you want?

Pragya asked, controlling her anger.

Shilpa: You have chosen the right decision. Clever girl. So, when are you going to break up with my son?

Pragya's blood boils, hearing Shilpa's words and she felt helpless in that situation.

Shilpa: I need an answer.

Pragya: Give me two days' time.

Shilpa: Why two days?

Pragya: Day after tomorrow is Abhi's birthday and I wish to be with him.

Pragya said and Shilpa thinks for some time.

Shilpa: Ok. I will give you two days' time. End of the day, you have to break up with him. And I don't want Abhi to know about this.

Shilpa said and Pragya kept silent.

Shilpa: I think you need this in the future for breaking up with my son. Don't hesitate.

Shilpa said, keeping the blank cheque on the table and Pragya scoffs, seeing her.