CHAPTER 3

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Let me continue the story...

Pragya entered into the class along with Shivanya furiously. She sat on the bench, whereas Shivanya sat next to her with a shock in her face.

Shivanya: Pragya, you... you are really very brave.

Pragya: I hate this kind of people.

Shivanya: What?

Pragya: I hate that Mr. Attitude. How dare he? I just want to twist his neck, and want to kill him.

Pragya said with anger in her face, whereas Shivanya patted her back to calm her.

On the Otherside

Abhi was sitting in his cabin furiously, whereas Vin and Purab were seeing him with a shocking face.

Vin: I didn't expect that she would be this much daring.

Purab: She has messed up with the great Abhishek Prem Mehra means she is more daring only na.

Vin: Ya, she is seriously amazing, yaar.

Abhi roaring: What amazing?

Both jumps hearing his voice.

Abhi: After knowing well about me also she did like this. I will not leave her.

Vin whispered to Purab: What he is going to do now?

Purab: He only knows it...

After two days

Pragya was walking towards her class in the college. While walking, she didn't notice the rope which has been tied on both ends. Unfortunately, she slips and falls down, whereas her hand and legs were hurt a lot. Pragya's eyes were filled with tears of anger. She lifted her head and saw Abhi, who was walking, passing her with a smirk in his eyes.

Abhi's pov: Now you would have to know more about you.

Pragya's pov: You are messing with me again and again. I just want to punch your face...

Abhi went from there, whereas Pragya with much difficulty, got up and starts to walk.

She was sitting in the hangout area of the college. She was blowing the hurt area, whereas the pain was increasing a lot, making her get irritated. She sensed someone's presence next to her. She turned and saw Ravi, sitting next to her.

Ravi: Give me your hand.

He took her hand and poured water in it and starts to wipe her wound with a kerchief, whereas Pragya was watching him with a content face.

Ravi: Abhi only did it na?

Pragya: You know him?

Ravi: He is my friend...

Pragya shocking: What?

Ravi chuckled, seeing her reaction. After cleaning the wound of her hands, he gave her the bottle.

Ravi: Clean the other wounds like this. You would feel better.

Pragya: Thank You...