CHAPTER 17

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Please forgive me for the late update...

Abhi stops the car near Pragya's street.

Abhi: Are you sure that you can go from here?

Abhi said and Pragya nodded as yes.

Pragya: If my parents see me coming in a car, they would start to ask me numerous questions. I can't handle it.

Abhi: What is difficult in answering them? Say that I'm your boyfriend and you are going to get married to me.

Abhi said and Pragya rolls her eyes.

Pragya: Then you have to meet me in the graveyard only.

Abhi chuckles.

Pragya: Okay. Let me leave.

Pragya was about to open the door, but Abhi held her wrist. Pragya turned and instantly and placed his lips on her. After a deep and passionate kiss, Abhi breaks it and joins his head with her's.

Abhi: Soon, I will make you my official girlfriend.

Abhi said and Pragya smiled happily. Abhi left her and Pragya went from there.

That Night

Shilpa was working in her office. She heard the door knock sound.

Shilpa: Come in.

Her p.a came inside the room and went towards her.

Shilpa: What's the matter?

P.A: I have something to show you, mam.

The man said, taking some photos and places them on the table. Shilpa took the pictures and frowns, seeing Abhi and Pragya together.

P.A: Our men found them together and took pictures of them. They both are spending a quiet lot of time together.

Shilpa looked at him with a stern face.

Shilpa: I want all the details of this girl. Do it as soon as possible.

P.A: Okay ma'am.

P.A said and went from there and Shilpa looked at the photos with anger.

Next Morning

Pragya was pacing towards her classroom. While she was going, she felt two strong arms, pulling her and Pragya lands on an empty room. Pragya smiled, looking at Abhi, who was standing there with a naughty smile.

Pragya: What are you doing Abhi?

Abhi: I came here to look at my future wife. You know, my day won't start without looking at you.

Pragya: Don't you think you are too fast?

Abhi: What do you mean by that?

Pragya: I mean that. First I have to complete my studies and go to a good job and you also have to do the same.

Pragya said playing with his button.