CHAPTER 8

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Let me continue the story...

Pragya was sitting on the bench near the parking area and was sobbing. It hurts her when she thinks that Abhi had pranked on her. She noticed someone standing in front of her with a tissue. She lifted her head and saw Ravi, standing there with tissues in his hand. She got it from him and wiped her tears, whereas he sat next to her.

Pragya sobbing: How could he do that?

Ravi: Abhi?

Pragya: Han. Do you know what he did?

Ravi: Han.

Pragya gave a shocking look to him.

Pragya: He acted as if he was about to die, to make me...

Pragya closed her eyes in disgust.

Pragya: He is saying that I'm his. If he like me means, how could he do such a prank on me? I just hate him. And I'm feeling ashamed about what I did.

Pragya said, crying, whereas Ravi signed.

Ravi: Hum, so?

Pragya: So?

Ravi: What is your conclusion?

Pragya: I hate him for what he did. Will anyone do like this on the people they love?

Ravi: They will.

Pragya looked at Ravi with a confused face.

Pragya: You are blabbering.

Ravi chuckled.

Ravi: Abhi is not a person who used to prank unnecessarily.

Pragya: He wants to take revenge on me.

Ravi: No. He won't do such things to take revenge. If he wants to take revenge, then you wouldn't be studying in this college.

Pragya's eyes became bewildered.

Ravi: Abhi is egoistic, arrogant, etc. That's all are right. But in this matter, he did everything out of his love for you.

Pragya's reaction changed, hearing Ravi.

Pragya: How do you say that he is in love? That too, with me?

Ravi: I'm his friend Pragya. Indeed, we won't speak that much or hang out like other friends. But I know him well, and he knows me very well. Abhi doesn't know to show affection or love. His love would be express roughly only. That's his nature.

Ravi said and went from there, confusing Pragya.

Abhi: I know that I have messed up.

Abhi said in a low tone to his brother on the phone.

Abhi's bro: So?

Abhi: Help me.

Abhi's bro: Did you asked me before kissing her?

Abhi's brother asked casually, annoying Abhi.

Abhi: You know why I called you. Then why are you speaking like this?