CHAPTER 10

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

One Hour Before

Pragya came to the college, with a pleasant smile on her face. When she entered her corridor, she noticed people looking at her with a weird face. Some were whispering with each other, whereas some people gave her a teasing smile, making her uncomfortable.

She heard her phone ringing sound. She saw Shivanya's name flashing in it.

Pragya: Shivanya, I'm on my way to the class.

Shivanya: Don't go to the call. Immediately come near the notice board.

Shivanya said tensed.

Pragya: Is there any problem.

Shivanya: First, you come here.

Pragya hung the call and rushed towards the notice board. Her breath hitched, seeing the sight there. Her face became pale, and her vision became blurred because of tears.

The photo of Abhi and Pragya which was taken by Abhi during their mall time has been hanged on the notice board. The caption made her even angrier.

" An amazing night that can't be shared on the public."

Pragya felt suffocating, seeing people's grace. Her head started to roll. Before she could fall, Shivanya held her tightly.

Girl one: Finally you have achieved what you want it seems, Pragya.

A girl on the crowd said with a smirk, whereas Pragya lifted her head and looked at the people, who were giving a teasing and nasty look at her.

Girl 2: How was the feeling Pragya? We all tried to be with Abhi. But, finally, you got it.

Girl 3: What happened that night? How did it felt being with Abhi, alone? How did you felt when he touched you?....

Each word they say made Pragya feel creepy. She felt as if a worm is crawling on her body. Her eyes became a blur, and soon she fainted.

After sometime

She opened her eyes and looked at Shivanya, who was looking at her worryingly. Pragya got up and sat on the bench. She found herself in the parking area. At that time only, she noticed Abhi entering the college. Her blood boiled, seeing him with a happy face. With all the anger, she went to him and bashed him without knowing the actual truth. Abhi, who doesn't know anything about it, was stunned by her behavior.

PRESENT

Abhi looked at the notice board with a furious look. Someone used the picture he had to insult him and Pragya. He saw the crowd, surrounding him. He turned towards them and gave a deadly glare, making everyone get nervous.

Abhi: I don't know who did this? But, if I came to know about that person, I swear that it's his last day in this college. You people don't know about my power, fully. Let me show you all who I'm.

Abhi said sternly and went from there.

In the Classroom

The professor was taking the class for everyone. Abhi suddenly bumped into the classroom furiously.

Professor: What's the matter, Abhishek?