CHAPTER 21

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Forgive me for not being regular in updating my stories. This chapter is not a long one and I might have blabbered in this chapter. I'm not sure whether it came out well or not. Please excuse me for the mistakes which I have made.

At 9:30

After getting ready, Pragya came out to the lawn. Her eyes were filled with surprise, seeing the arrangement in front of her eyes. There was a dining table decorated beautifully along with food arranged in it along with a bonfire beside the table. The entire place was glowing in the darkness. But her heart was heavy and painful, thinking about what she is going to do. She has to do it.

Pragya looked at Abhi, who was standing there, smiling happily

Pragya looked at Abhi, who was standing there, smiling happily. Her heart fluttered, seeing Abhi's smiling face. He started walking towards Pragya and offered his hands.

Abhi: You are looking gorgeous.

Pragya held his hand, murmuring thanks. Abhi took her to the table and made her sit on the chair. He went towards the chair opposite to her and sat on it.

Pragya: The arrangement is beautiful.

Abhi: Not as much as you are.

Pragya blushed, hearing his compliment. Abhi starts to serve the food and Pragya gave a small nervous smile to him. Both start to have their food. Abhi was kept on speaking, trying to cheer her mood, but nothing worked. Pragya tried her level best to pretend to be happy. She wasn't able to take her mind away from that.

After eating the food, Abhi offered his hand and Pragya gave a confused look. Abhi gestured her to hold it. Pragya held his hand nervously. Abhi made her stand and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Abhi: What happened to you? I'm noticing you since yesterday. You are not fine.

Abhi asked and Pragya was kept on looking at his eyes. 'This is the right time. I can do it.' Pragya exhales a breath in determination.

Abhi: What's the problem love?

Abhi asked softly, caressing her cheek with this thumb.

Pragya: There is something I need to tell you, Abhi. Please try to understand whatever I say.

Pragya said, bringing up strength inside her.

Abhi: Yes, tell me.

Pragya gulped the tears, which were about to flow from her eyes.

Pragya: We can't be together Abhi. Let's end this.

Abhi frowns, hearing it.