CHAPTER 5

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers.

Let me continue the story.

At Morning

Abhi was sleeping in his bed. His lips were curved to a smile while dreaming about Pragya.

In dream

Abhi was standing in the football ground, and he saw Pragya approaching him. His heart was flying in happiness, whereas he felt chill air blowing. She came towards him and lifted her eyebrows, asking as what, whereas Abhi was just staring at her.

 She came towards him and lifted her eyebrows, asking as what, whereas Abhi was just staring at her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She smiled blushing and walked, passing him, whereas he turned and saw her.

Dream ends

He felt like he was in heaven when he thinks about her.

"Sir... Sir "

With much happiness, he opened his eyes and shouted in horrified, seeing the person. He composed himself and gave a deadly glare to him.

Abhi sternly: What are you doing, Robin?

Robin: Sir, it's time for you to wake up. You are getting late.

Abhi signed and looked at him tiredly.

Abhi: How much time I have said you not to wake me up while I'm sleeping.

Robin: Ma'am will scold me if I didn't wake you, sir.

Abhi gave a deadly glare to him and got out of the bed. After getting ready, he came to the dining hall and saw his mother. Without minding her presence, he sat on the chair and took the spoon to eat.

 Without minding her presence, he sat on the chair and took the spoon to eat

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Abhi: Robin, serve me the food.

Abhi ordered whereas Robin started to serve him.