Abigail Callaghan

GOGO'S POV

We're heading far far away from San Fransokyo.

Hiro's here, beside me and Honey Lemon on the other side. She's resting from the incident that happened yesterday. Of course, Fred's there to take care of her.

But I'm still confused. If she said that she had Fred already, why didn't she move on over Tadashi?

Remember when we revealed secrets? She told me that she already had Fred? Well, why is she still hurt about Tadashi?

Oh wait, well, Tadashi chose me, that's why she's hurt.

But what if Tadashi got back to Honey Lemon? What happens then to Fred?

What if Fred was the one who was hurt then?

What if----

"GoGo, we're here," Honey Lemon called.

"Hey, what place is this?" Wasabi asked.

"I don't know either, what's important is that we're far away from San Fansokyo," Aunt Cass responded, stretching out her arms from the long drive.

"After that 6-hour travel, let's find a place to rest, kiddos," Aunt Cass added, going back to the driver's seat.

So, we traveled 6 hours? Wow, that's long.

"Hiro," I called.

He was sleeping at my lap soundly. Cute. Hiro was awaken by my call and sit up.

"We're here?" he asked, half awaken.

"Not really, we're finding a place to rest," Wasabi said on the front seat.

"Want some nachos?" Fred asked us.

We read the chip name and it says 'Nacho Alien Apocalypse.'

Wow. What an addict. Even when it comes to food.

"Nah," Hiro replied.

The thoughts in my mind started to begin again.

What if I ask Honey Lemon about this?

I was about to ask her the question until Aunt Cass screamed.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

The car screached and stopped suddenly.

"What happened?" I asked, shocked.

"We were about to crash into that girl crossing the street," Wasabi replied, wide-eyed.

Aunt Cass got off the car and saw the girl. She was in a sudden stop and she seemed shocked as we were.

"What-Are you okay?" Aunt Cass asked, touching the girl's face.

"I-I'm okay," she replied weakly.

"Then what were you thinking when you were crossing the street! You could've been killed!" Aunt Cass added, angry.

Wait, that voice, that face, that girl.

Is that?

"Abigail?" Honey Lemon finished the sentence behind my mind.

We got off the car and went nearer to Abigail.

"Oh, you're Abigail! Good heavens, your father should've took revenge if you got into an accident! Again!" Aunt Cass remembered.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, that's the first thing that went out of my mouth.

"I'm having a vacation, why," she fold her arms.