Hiro's Video Call

In San Fransokyo, the friends were trying to call Tadashi and GoGo by video. Aunt Cass and the kids waited for the answer.
Hiro grinned at the screen, seeing GoGo smiling at him.

~~~~~~~

GoGo waved at the friends. "Hi Honey, Fred and Wasabi. Hey, Abigail. Pretty, aren't you? Hi Aunt Cass. I hope you're feeling well by now," GoGo greeted. Hiro raised a brow.

"Thanks, GoGo," Abigail responded. "I'm fine, dear. How about you? How are you?" Aunt Cass asked, playing with GoGo's game.

Hiro folded his arms.

"I'm fine. Oh, I miss you, all of you," GoGo teased. "We miss you too!" They all played except for Hiro, who was already pissed off.

"I miss you, too, GoGo," Hiro sarcastically said. GoGo giggled and gave out a smile. "Hi, Hiro, I sure miss you. I hope you could be here with us, this place is amazing!" GoGo finally greeted, at last.

"I miss you, too. Oh, I have a present for you, I delivered it just now. It's coming for a few weeks, I guess," Hiro replied, chuckling.

"What is it?" GoGo excitedly asked.

"Can't tell you. It's a surprise. Anyway, where's bro? Dashi?" Hiro asked.

"Oh, tsss, out there, meeting new friends," GoGo replied, not contented of hearing his name.

"Something seems to bother you, are you alright?" Honey Lemon worried. "Yeah, did...uh something happen...between the both of you?" Wasabi added.

"Nah, I just felt tired for the whole class. It's kinda stressing here, sometimes," GoGo lied.

Abigail remembered the last time she knew GoGo was lying, when GoGo thought she was taking Hiro from her. "I know you, by that face, you're lying," Abigail said, laughing.

Fred nodded. "Yeah, is everything alright?" He asked.

"I'll tell you--when I get back," GoGo sighed.

"That'll be a very long time," Fred responded.

GoGo changed the topic. "So, Aunt Cass! Any specialty in Lucky Cat Cafe?"

"Oh! Well, I have ordered some fresh bread from France, and dark chocolate, also ordered some fresh cow's milk for my milk tea," Aunt Cass replied.

"I can't wait to taste some of Aunt Cass's new specialties!" Honey Lemon said as she imagined the taste of Aunt Cass's delicious cook.

"Me too!" The others agreed.

Hiro was still worried about GoGo. What could Tadashi possibly do to her?

"GoGo, tell," Hiro pleaded."When I go back to San Fransokyo," GoGo replied. Hiro gave puppy eyes, but it didn't work at all.

"Please?" He pleaded.

"No," GoGo said.

"Please?" Hiro begged.

"Ugh, fine. Just not now, Okay?" GoGo responded. Hiro shook his head in disapproval and raised a brow.

"Okay," GoGo said, mimicking Hiro's voice.

"That's not how I sound like," Hiro said.

"Oh yeah? Hi, I'm Hiro, and I like bot fighting too much, that I was sent to jail, and Aunt Cass had a big problem on raising me up. And also I love gummy bears. I will risk it all for Gummy Bears," GoGo teased.

Hiro smirked. "No I won't risk it all. I won't sacrifice everything just to get Gummy Bears."

"Then what is that thing you won't sacrifice for Gummy Bears?" GoGo asked.

"It's not a thing," Hiro said.

GoGo thought for a while then she asked, "Then who?"

"You," Hiro replied, kissing the laptop camera.

~~~~~~~~~