Accidents....They Happen

GOGO'S POV

My whole body rested on Hiro's and I tried to push him away. But I just can't. We were never this close before. I can't breathe. It was like I have been in a marathon run. I feel like crying. I- Just can't take this anymore.

"Gogo?" he asked.

"Hmm?"

"Are you still breathing?"

"This close to you? Don't expect me to."

He smirked and pushed me away from him. But, in a gentle way.

"Can I hug you again?"

"What?"

Complete silence went on. I realized what I just said.

"Uhhh.....Uhhhhhh.. Ehrm. Ehrm"

He laughed and smirked at me, as if he realized I had been hitting on him.

"Well, no more hugs until we watch that movie again."

"Ha. No way."

"Fine. Then I'll kiss you instead."

me>0.0

him>*.*

"Uh. I mean. Uh. Uh.Uhm..."

I really liked him doing that. Not knowing what to say and what not to say.

I kissed him softly on the cheeks, showing friendship, not that THING. The innocent boy turned red and faced away. I waved goodbye and left the house.

Another great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON

Honey Lemon walked slowly across the bridge, and sat on the edge. She had not know why she had to act like THAT to Gogo. Knowing  that Gogo was a smart girl, plus a girl who never trusts flattery, well, she never knew what she could do to her. She IS Gogo, and she was Honey Lemon. And the similarity? Nothing. Not even once. She could not think anything that she could compare herself to Gogo, except maybe they were both girls at the same age. But the thing that got into her mind? THE HEIGHT. So much different.

She could just throw herself into the river, and let her body flow to the other country. She knew Gogo was annoyed with her, but she did NOTHING to stop that situation.

But anything she could do, is to be different. Anyone can do that right?

Because her thoughts were deep, she had not been realizing that she went down to the river. That's when she went unconcious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gogo Tomago was walking happily towards her house, when she heard screaming. It was probably there in the river again. She ran towards the bridge and got the hand of the victim, carried it up. She could not believe that the person she saved was her.

Honey Lemon coughed and coughed. Gogo cannot put the effort to carry her towards the hospital, since Honey was to big for her.

But suddenly, the tall girl finally opened her eyes and hugged Gogo.

"Lemon Squeeze! What are you doing in the river!"

"I'm Sorry. I-I'm really really sorry."

"What?" Gogo didn't know a single thing why she was saying sorry to her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a good friend to you. I'm sorry I was very flirtatious. I'm sorry that I always had to interrupt you on what you were doing.  I'm sorry. I was just....Jealous. Of you. You are too perfect, too smart. Even though you're smaller than me, you can take care of yourself more than me. I was always jealous of how Hiro always cared of you. And I like you. You are just....too perfect for me. I knew you were annoyed at me, but...  I just can't take it. I am your biggest fan. I'm so so sorry." Honey Lemon said and hugged her tightly. But she realized Gogo was annoyed at her, so she just went away.

Gogo didn't realize all this time Honey Lemon cared for her, too. Even though she was weird around her, she still had this friendship running. Gogo feels like crying through the words Honey said awhile ago.

"H-Honey, d-don't go." Gogo said.

Honey Lemon stopped for a while.

"You? You- Called me 'Honey'?"

"Y-Yes." Gogo replied with a smile and ran towards her. She hugged her tightly. Honey hugged Gogo back until they realized that the scene was......Awkward.

"Uh. Bye Lemon Squeeze."

"Bye Gogo!" Honey Lemon said as she left.

Gogo thought for a while, and realized something. She smiled and went home. This is quite an achievement for the both of them.

Author's Note
Hey guys!!! So, it was just a short chapter for HiGo. But, it was a long part for Honey and Gogo... They finally get along with each other!

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think....

iceagelover <3