In San Fransokyo

They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be. I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way

The black-haired nerd groaned and pushed the dismiss button.
I try to picture me without you, but I can't

Hiro sighed and repeatedly pushed the alarm clock. It still didn't stop.
Just not for long, for long

Hiro got up and realized the alarm clock wasn't the one waking him. It was sounds from downstairs, in the family kitchen.

He changed into his informal clothes and walked downstairs. He was greeted by two mishievous boys, one comic-addict and a Mr.Don't-get-me-dirty. He was also greeted by a long blondish-brown-haired woman, with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Hiro!" they greeted. Hiro waved and yawned. "Hey, guys," he said. Honey patted the seat beside her, and Hiro sat beside Honey Lemon. "Sorry for waking you up with the song," Honey Lemon apologized. "Besides, it's about 9:00 in the morning, right? And we had to visit Aunt Cass in the hospital," Fred added. Hiro sighed. He had lost enough of the people of his life. He just wished Aunt Cass could be okay.

"Don't be sad, buddy, we're here for you," Wasabi comforted.

"Hello?" a voice called from the cafe.

Wasabi went down and was greeted by the ponytailed brunette, Abigail.

"Hey, I was wondering if you guys would let me join you in visiting Aunt Cass? I just wanted to make sure she is okay," Abigail asked. Wasabi nodded and led her to the Hamada's family kitchen. "Hi, Abigail!" Honey Lemon greeted as she pecked Abigail's cheeks and hugged her tightly. "Let's go?" Hiro requested. They all nodded and went to Wasabi's car.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the hospital, Aunt Cass was alone, resting from the accident that caused her from being in this situation. What was the purpose of the delivery man? Why did he have to kill her?

She smiled when she saw the appearance of her little nephew and his friends. First greeted Mochi, with a purr on Cass's arm. She nuzzled on Mochi's head and weakly said hello to the "kids."

"Hi, Aunt Cass, I was wondering if you would like to taste one of my brownies," Honey Lemon said. "Oh, dearie, I would like to taste all of them," Cass replied, smiling to Honey's kindness.

"Oh, and I made the blue lemonade thingy we made in New Year," Abigail offered a pitcher on her hand. She poured the beverage into a glass and handed it to Cass.

"Thanks, Abigail," Cass thanked.

Hiro went near, and hugged Aunt Cass. "Aunt Cass, I can't lose you, too," Hiro said. Aunt Cass weakly hugged back. "I won't leave you. I'll be alright! You wouldn't lose me," Cass responded.

"Oh, good news Aunt Cass! Lucky Cat Cafe is donating money for you. They knew you needed help," Wasabi remembered. Aunt Cass smiled. She was happy that everybody cared for her. But she still worried about Tadashi and GoGo. How are they doing there in Calistralia?

"What about your brother?" Aunt Cass asked Hiro.

"If you want, we'd call them again later, here in the hospital," Hiro requested. Fred brought his laptop and put in on the table.

"You kids would stay here for me?" Aunt Cass asked. "Of course Aunt Cass, we always would," Honey replied. "But you still have classes," Aunt Cass reminded. "Anything for you, Aunt Cass, now rest for a while, we'll guard you through your rest," Hiro said.

Aunt Cass rested. Hiro sighed and sat on the visitor's couch.

"I wish Tadashi was here," Fred said. Honey Lemon agreed.

"I wish GoGo was here," Hiro sighed. Abigail comforted him.

"We're calling them later," she said.

"But it's different. It's different when she's...right here," Hiro responded.

"Hiro, she's coming back in a few years. And later, at least you'll get to see her. Not like before, you were too late," Honey Lemon comforted.

Hiro just nodded and sighed. He drank Abigail's blue lemonade. How he misses GoGo.

He did everything, he even tried to picture himself without her...
But he can't .

~~~~~~~~~~~~