It All Ends Now

After Abigail explained everything to GoGo, she told GoGo's friends and they seemed to be shocked with this, except for Vanessa.

She knew that Tadashi was a criminal, and she knew about the clones. But good thing she didn't know the Tadashi she was with is the bad clone.

The government was wrong, they captured a clone, not the real Tadashi. The real Tadashi, they assumed was a clone, they never let him remember about anything so that he couldn't be a bad clone.

They tried their best to act normal around the bad clone until Tadashi comes, even GoGo disguised herself just to escape Calistralia and never to see the bad clone ever again. It was useless, clone Tadashi, now was the president of the campus, and he has to keep a lookout on students skipping classes, cutting classes, and leaving the school grounds without a reason.

Tadashi and his friends finally arrived Calistralia with Baymax, and took the bus to CIT.

They tried to sneak in during midnight, anyways, the president of the campus was asleep.

"Okay, guys. Do you know where Vanessa and GoGo's room is?" Honey whispered.

"Baymax can," Hiro replied.

"Finding: GoGo Hamada," Baymax stated.

They all gave Hiro a questionable look and Hiro gave a nervous laugh.

"Ahehe, Baymax why did you change Tomago to Hamada," Hiro pretended.

"You said to change GoGo Tomago to GoGo Hamada and Leiko Tanaka to Leiko Hamada," Baymax replied.

Hiro gave a nervous laugh and all of them shook their heads.

"GoGo detected. Second floor room 208," Baymax stated. "Main campus," he pointed.

"Great. Main campuses always and always have security guards," Fred remembered.

"How do we get in?" Wasabi asked.

"Maybe I'll pretend to be the clone Tadashi, then I'm the president. And I'll tell the guards I was bringing you from the airport to CIT because it's your school's fieldtrip?" Tadashi requested.

"Brilliant, brother," Hiro applauded.

"Shh, we have to move then," Honey Lemon shushed.

They approached the security guard in the main door and Tadashi talked to him.

"These students are from SFIT and I will bring them to their rooms. They have a fieldtrip," Tadashi said.

"But the principal didn't give me any letter about fieldtrips," the guard protested.

"I am the president. And maybe you weren't informed yet," Tadashi argued.

The guard hesitated. He is the president after all. "Carry on, Mr. Hamada," he agreed.

They went to the second floor and knocked on Gogo's room.

"GoGo, we're here," Hiro called.

They banged on the door only to get in.

Finally someone turned the knob and opened the door.

"Go-Gooooooo...?" Hiro asked.

"You're not GoGo," Tadashi said.

"I am, indeed, not GoGo," the man said and knocked off the friends except Tadashi.

"Hello, Tadashi," he greeted.

"Bad clone!" he shouted, but was knocked off after.

"I am satisfied with my care," Clone Tadashi ordered Baymax as he deactivated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-flashback-
"I'll never escape from this," GoGo worried.