New School, New Friend

A/N---New shortcut: CIT-Calistralia Institute of Technology
And you'll meet a new OC!!! I hope you like her. LOL she's really kind and smart, and she has an important role. okieee that's it. hope you like this chap.
~~~~~~~~~~

"We are now in Calistralia, USA.....*inserts description here*.... We hope you would enjoy your stay here. Thanks for riding in San Fransokyo Airlines. Have a happy day!" the stewardess announced.

GoGo sighed and got out of the airplane. "Woah," she whispered. She had to admit, Calistralia was really beautiful. Trees scattered the place, and high-tech buildings were surrounded by gardens. Everything was high-tech, but super eco-friendly. "CIT students line up here. This is the bus for CIT students," A man called out. Tadashi pushed GoGo to the line. "CIT?" GoGo asked. "Calistralia Institute of Technology," Tadashi replied. GoGo searched for a seat as Tadashi sat beside a student. Seriously Tadashi, you're leaving your own friend, GoGo thought.

"Hi! Come here, seat with me!" a girl happily called for GoGo. GoGo smiled and sat beside her. "You're new students, huh? From San Fransokyo?" she asked. GoGo nodded. "I'm Vanessa. Vanessa Poohdle," the girl introduced. "What's your major? Mine is chemical engineering," she asked. "Mechanical engineering," GoGo answered, "I'm Leiko Tanaka, by the way. My friends--" GoGo just remembered her friends the moment she recited the word out. "Call me GoGo," she added, pouting. Vanessa patted GoGo's back. "You must really miss your friends, huh," Vanessa said. "Don't worry, I'm here," she added. GoGo was about to say she was with Tadashi when Vanessa pulled her out of the bus, taking her to a short tour of the school. "I have to go with the other students," GoGo worried. "Don't worry. I have a better tour for you. I'm a student like you," Vanessa said.

Vanessa introduced the different school grounds, offices and classrooms. There's even a room for special students like GoGo. "You're Leiko Tanaka....Omigosh! I forgot, we're roommates!" Vanessa exclaimed. "Really?" GoGo asked. "Yes! My proffesor told me that I would be roommates with a girl named Leiko Tanaka from SFIT," Vanessa explained. She led GoGo to their room and helped GoGo with her stuff. "Pink," GoGo mumbled. "I heard that. You really hate pink, don't you?" Vanessa laughed. GoGo sighed. "Yeah, and....It just- reminds me of someone," GoGo said. Vanessa worried. "She's a friend of yours? You must be best friends. Tell me about her," Vanessa pleaded. "Well, she's really like you...Jolly, cheerful. You even have the same major. She's loyal..And the only girl friend I ever had," GoGo responded. "Awwww, well, you don't have to be sad because I'm right here," Vanessa comforted GoGo. "Actually," GoGo said, "I have someone with me."

"Oh, who?" Vanessa asked. "He's probably going with me during lunch," GoGo replied. "Omigosh..'he?'..Is he your boyfrieeend?" Vanessa sing-sang. "Wait, what? Ew! No! I'd rather die than be his girlfriend," GoGo said as she rolled her eyes. "Ha! You must really hate him," Vanessa gagged.

"It's lunch time, students, everyone to the school canteen and get lunch. As for special students, you may eat in your rooms," a lady announced.

"Let's go! And I get to meet your friend!" Vanessa excitedly called for GoGo.

As they entered the school canteen, Vanessa's eyes went wide. She hid and pulled GoGo at the back of a cabinet. "Wait, why are we hiding?" GoGo asked. "Why is he here?" Vanessa asked. "Huh, who?" GoGo asked. "Him!" Vanessa whispered as she pointed at someone. GoGo can't see the man she was pointing at. "Let's just get our lunch and erm...Eat at our room," Vanessa ordered. "But my friend he's--"

"No time to explain. I'll tell you later at the room," Vanessa interrupted as she pulled GoGo.

After Vanessa and Gogo got their lunches, they went immediately to their room.

"Okay, who?" GoGo asked. "The guy is here. He's really here. He's a criminal in Calistralia. He shouldn't be here! He's forbidden!" Vanessa said, pretending not to hear GoGo. "He's done a serious illegal crime and the government forbid him to go back here. But I guess their school talked with the government, and gave him access to come here in Calistralia," Vanessa added.

"What crime?" GoGo asked. "Uhmm, it's very illegal. But it was tested for a sheep years ago," Vanessa replied. "Be specific, what's the crime?" GoGo asked. "Very illegal," Vanessa said. "Vanessa, what crime?" GoGo exclaimed.

Vanessa sighed and answered, "Cloning."

GoGo's eyes went wide. "W-who is the guy?"

"Tadashi Hamada," Vanessa replied.

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~~