Lunch Time

3rd Person

GoGo was still in front of the laptop, asleep.

"It's morning, sunshine!" Vanessa exclaimed as she opened up the windows, waking GoGo up.

GoGo wiped off her drool and rubbed her eyes. She stretched her arms out and yawned. "Goodmorning Vanessa," she replied. Vanessa chuckled and pointed out to GoGo's laptop. It was an icon with the face of Baymax and above it blinked the words: New Message.

GoGo clicked the icon and there, appeared Hiro.

He started talking. " So, hi GoGo. I know I didn't meet you awhile back...but...Ugh! I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have worked on my stupid project. Look, I'm sorry GoGo. I just hope you forgive me. I just wanted you to know everything is fine in here...and I wanted to ask how you're doing there. Well, I just hope Tadashi wouldn't take you away from me...Eheh...I don't know what to say already...I just..I...I'm sorry GoGo...I--you're--I love you, GoGo," Hiro messaged. The video ended and GoGo gave out a smile. She was happy that he recorded a message just for her. "I love you too, nerd," she whispered. Vanessa nudged GoGo's shoulder and giggled. "It's your schedule, I'll show you you your working area. Anyway, we work near each other," Vanessa chirped. GoGo smiled. She ate breakfast, then took a bath. Vanessa led her to meet some of her friends, then to her working area. She set up her tools and materials to the area then worked on with her bike. "So what did Hiro say about these being faster?" GoGo recalled, remembering her supersuit. She started working on the 3D machinery when someone called her.

"Hey GoGo, meet you later, lunch. Bring your friends or whoever you made friends with. Okay? Okay. Bye. See yah," Tadashi called as he rushed to his private room.

GoGo had her eyes big. She knew Vanessa didn't want him around. She knew she had to go with Tadashi, too. He's her friend for goodness' sake.

A woman with buns approached her. "Hello, miss Tanaka. Welcome to CIT. I see Miss Poohdle showed you a tour of the school already. I'm Professor Grace. I will be your professor for a few months," the woman greeted. Vanessa waved at Prof. Grace. "This is my favorite professor," Vanessa chirped. Grace smiled. "Interesting project there miss Leiko. Kindly introduce it to me," Miss Grace requested. "Well, it's a bike with electro-mag suspension. Zero resistance makes it faster. But-Not fast enough. I was inspired by the invention of the train in San Fransokyo with the same suspension," GoGo introduced. Grace applauded and was interested in GoGo's invention. Grace stepped out and observed the other new students, including Tadashi. If Hiro wasn't here, Tadashi would be the favorite of miss Grace, GoGo thought and sighed.

After a few hours, Vanessa had invited GoGo to go with her during lunch.

"Uhm, I think I'm going with...Tadashi. And please come with me. He had invited you!" GoGo said. Vanessa gave a confused look. She stuttered and thought for a while, roaming around GoGo's area.

"I don't know, hanging out with some 'cute' guy seems.nice...But for a crminal...He's your friend... Oh, fine! I'll go," Vanessa decided.

GoGo clapped her hands and hugged Vanessa. Well, that's just strange. She never did that, but Honey Lemon does.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Over here," Tadashi called GoGo. Vanessa hid her face and stepped in the light. She took a deep breath and smiled like she used to.

"Hey, Dashi. This is Vanessa. My roommate and friend," GoGo introduced. Tadashi waved at Vanessa. Vanessa gave out a nervous smile. "She's pretty for a reason," a guy stated out. "Meet my new friend, Efron," Tadashi introduced. Efron raised an eybrow at Vanessa. Vanessa clicked at tongue out and refused to look. "You met?" GoGo asked. Vanessa nodded. "My pretty annoying sister that's her,"Efron added. Vanessa got mad and punched his shoulders. "Step-sister you mean," Vanessa said.

GoGo got back with their lunches on a tray. "Nice friend for a maid, huh," Tafashi insulted. GoGo's brows met and she dragged Tadashi's chair away, making the genius fall to the hard ground. Vanessa tried not to laugh but as her.brother snorted out, she started laughing and slapping the table. GoGo, well she gave herself a 'good one' pat. Tadashi just holds his butt like a dog bit.it or something.

"I am not insulting her again," he mumbled as he got up to his chair.

They laughed and started eating. "How's first day?" Tadashi asked. "Good...I met my professor for some months..Miss Grace," GoGo replied. Efron spit out some of his food. "Miss G? Vanessa's favorite prof?" he asked. GoGo nodded in response. "That's Vanessy's mom," he added. Vanessa sighed. GoGo stayed silent. She knew Efron had another mother and they shared the same father. "I'm sorry," GoGo said. "Don't be. In fact, I should be sorry for leading you to that topic," Efron said. Vanessa smiled at him. "Good thing is we stay together," Vanessa said. GoGo remembered her friends. She misses them again. Well, if I were you, you wouldn't want to say a word connected to friend in front of GoGo. Give her her favorite movies, snacks, things, it'll be useless. She needs her friends more than anything. Yeah, Tadashi is here...But you know...

"Hey, I had a group chat with the friends last night. Aunt Cass says she misses you. Honey wants to cht with you some other time," GoGo recalled. "Oh, if you .get another group call then tell them I miss them too, especially Hiro, and Baymax," Tadashi responded. Not hearing Honey's name hurted. GoGo had to let him remember about Honey's love.

"Tadashi, in my working area, now," GoGo ordered and pulled him out of the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~