Old Memories Never Get Old

HONEY LEMON'S POV

"Okay, kiddos. Say goodbye to this wonderful place." Aunt Cass said as she packed the luggage in the car. "Oh! Last Cupcakes!" Aunt Cass exclaimed as she grabbed the free taste cupcake she was mumbling about since yesterday. Last hug, last cupcakes. Oh, Aunt Cass. You never are tired of being fun. I just hope Tadashi was here. So he could see Aunt Cass like this. So he could see his plan working on Hiro and GoGo. So he could see------ me. Oh, I don't know. I've never been so moody before. But---my memories of him just can't get out of my mind. It's too sticked in. It's glued. Permanently glued in my memories.

In the trip, I just closed my eyes and thought of the memories I had with him...Sleep.. And think of him..

~~~~~~~

*2 years ago*

"Aiko!" Tadashi called out my name. Oh gosh. Did he really call me?? Did he?? Tadashi is one of Proffesor Callaghan's favorite students. He is a great inventor. And OMIGOSH his chemistry levels are way too high!!! "Hey! Aiko!" he shouted out again. Oh! Right. He was calling me. "Yes?" I asked, scooping my hair behind my ear. "Meet me later at the cafeteria. We'll eat with my friends" he said and went off with a smile. OHHHHHHHH HE ASKED ME TO EAT WITH HIM AND HIS COOL FRIENDS.. OMIGOSH BEST DAY EVER.

*2 hours later*

"Hi!!" I exclaimed and looked at Tadashi's friends. I knew them. They are very popular here. GoGo is my favorite, she is a cute and cool sporty. She's a sassy girl and sarcastic, too. But she's very loyal to her friends. I heard her real name was Leiko? Leiko Tanaka? Hmmmmm...Fred, Wasabi? I think that's their names.

"Hey. Over here." I saw Tadashi wave his hand over their table. "Hey!!! Hi." I excitedly said. They waved over me. "Ooohh..The girl who mixes chemicals!!!!! Hey!! Can you make a formula that turns me to a fire-breathing lizard at will?!" The guy in the mascot showed me the comic book he was holding. "Huh? Pretty cool right." he showed off. "Sorry, no. Because I'm afraid it's not science." I stated out, and he looked shocked. I turned to GoGo. "Heyyyyy!!!!! I really like you!!! Can we be friends!!! Uhm--- I mean-- Can we be friends, pleease?" I asked GoGo, hugging her and pinching her cheeks. She pushed my hands off. "Yeah. Yeah." she said, popping her gum. "I like it when you that!! It's soo cuuteee!!" I said as I tried to pinch her cheeks again, but she pulled back. "Just! Don't! Do that!" she exclaimed and sticked out her gum to her plate. Then she took a deep breath and got the gum in her mouth again. ---- Wait, uhmmm... Okay??? That's kinda.... Mmm okay.

"Leiko. Leiko Tanaka." GoGo said as she handed out her hand. Oh! I knew it! "Aiko. Aiko Miyazaki." I replied and shook her hand. "So? What's your major?" a muscled man approached me. "Chemical Engineering." I responded. "Yep. She has the highest qualities of being a chemist." Tadashi said. Tadashi appeared. "And! She's a proffesional." he added, winking at me. I twisted my hair. "Come! Join us!" the mascot guy said. I was creeped out by the mascot, but when he removed his whole mascot out, well....he's a cutie. Okayyy..that's way too far already. "This is Fred. Wasabi. GoGo." Tadashi introduced his friends. "Fred, Wasabi.....GoGo?" I asked. "Mascot guy here gives out the nicknames."GoGo added, patting Fred's back. I nodded and stuffed rice in my mouth. "She's cool. She's pretty, she mixes chemicals." Fred narrated. "Get used to him. His an addict." Wasabi said. "You should join us!" Fred added, shaking my whole body. "Really?" I asked. "Sure. You're not pretty bad. You're a great friend." GoGo replied. "She's sweet. She's pretty. She's sweet as her namesake."Fred narrated again. "She's Honey Lemon." Tadashi added. At first, Fred was angry he said that. But then he realized something and winked at Tadashi. Honey Lemon? Awwwww.. He gave me such a pretty name...Wait, what? "I was going to say that but you finished me. Sooo.. Okay." Fred said. "Gah. Show off." GoGo rolled her eyes. "Welcome to our gang, Honey Lemon."Tadashi said. Can't breathe. Too much hotness....GAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! "Meet me later at Lucky Cat Cafè." he added. "We never went there. How come she gets to go." Wasabi stated out, pouting. "It's because she's someone special today." Tadashi whispered. OMIGOSH SUPER FAINTING!!!!!!!! NEED MORE HYDROGEN OXIDE!!!!!

*Present*

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard someone call out. Huh? Did I--- sleep? "Hey. We're at the Cafè now." I heard him say once again. I woke up and said, "Tadashi ? We're at the cafè?" I asked but Tadashi wasn't there. They all looked at me with the what-on-earth-are-you-saying look. Just then I remembered Tadashi wasn't here-----anymore. And there's not a chance I would see him----ever again. I-it's because he's g-gone----- f-forever. Oh Tadashi..... My Old memories with you never is, never was, and never would be old. I just wish you were here.

~~~~~~~~~~