The Plan

HIRO'S POV

After we finished eating, we went over my house. Besides, there is no Aunt Cass to tease us....Hehe. When I opened the door, she immediately grabbed the remote and switched it to the action channel. Thats her, anyways. Always into action. A thought popped out of my head. How 'bout watching horror movies with her?

I always wanted Gogo to come closer to me. I just don't know if she would be scared or not. I brought down the horror movie me and Tadashi watched years ago. And I admit. I jumped out of the chair and screamed on the top of my lungs. *.*

GOGO'S POV

I heard slow footsteps coming from upstairs. Oh No. Fear is trying to kill me!!!..

0.0

Yes, I know. I am Gogo. But my friends and family doesn't know the fourth thing I fear of. HORROR: GHOSTS.

Yep. Fourth. 1st,: losing my family.

2nd: Honey Lemon.

Yes! I am Serious!!!!

3rd: Losing HIM

.....uhhhhh..You know the "him" I am talking about do you? ^_^

"Do you watch horror movies?" Someone said at my back.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Both of us screamed.

"What's wrong Gogo? Did I startle you? Hmmm??" Hiro smirked.

"Uh-Well- Uh- Of co- No! You didn't!!!! No No No!! I just saw Honey Lemon at the tv show..So I screamed....LOUD.  hehe." I answered, pretending I wasn't scared at all.

"Hmm.. Okay. So? Do you watch horror movies?"

"Wait, What?-- I mean Yes!!! All the time!!" I fake-smiled.

"Okay. Good. Gogo, we are going to watch.. The Ghost Haunting Apocalypse."

"Uhm, Sure, go on. Seems nice. Of course. I watch horror all the time. But it seems to bore me a lot." Well, change "bore" to "scare"....Gosh Gogo. You are one scaredy cat.

"How about you Hiro?"

"Hmmm?"

"Does it scare you?"

"Uh- Ye-No. No."

I laughed hard at this man.

"What? I don't! Stop! I'm a manly man! You see? See my muscles??"

"Don't see your muscles. They're covered with skin, smartypants."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. Gogo. Very funny."

The movie started. Oh gosh. Get ready Gogo.

1 hr later....

The climax coming. The movie started being scary. The ghosts seem to creep me out. The hands held to each oth- Wait what? THE HANDS HELD TO EACH OTHER??? THE HANDS HELD TO EACH OTHER????

As I looked below, I was totally speechless.

.......

.......

Of course, I don't want to ruin THIS MOMENT. I mean, look at us! Our hands held each other! But. It.Was. Also. Totally. Embarassing.

I pretended to run my bangs back to my ear. To remove my hand from his. ~.~

I am So Freaking Out Inside Of Me.

The scene started silence. I grabbed a pillow and squeezed it tightly. Then.....

....

"WAAAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

I hugged it tightly and rubbed my head over it.

"Please don't. Please don't!!!!" I screamed.

A hand ran over my head and kissed the tip of my forehead. I had not been realizing, that it was not the pillow that I hugged tightly, rubbed my head onto, and screamed loudly to.

"Shhhhh. It's alright." The boy said.

I never knew. That I actually did that.

.

.

.

To Hiro.