New Friends

A/N Hey dudes!! Sorry for the long wait!!! Here's a chapter...Okay, totally, I'm trying to apply the characteristics of your OC's. Trying. Don't kill me if I didn't apply some characteristics.
Anyway, it's fans week! So, here's some fun things you could do with me.

Q&A
Where did Vanessa come from?
have fun!! hahahaha
Enjoy reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GoGo sighed when her friends said goodbye and ended the video call.

It's been weeks since the car accident, and GoGo was still detailing everything up if Tadashi was really responsible for it. Luckily, Aunt Cass recovered and the Lucky Cat Café continued its success.

Tadashi, well, he was too scared to show himself up to GoGo.

Classes start today and GoGo was meeting new classmates.

"Hey GoGo. Let's go!" Vanessa called as she led GoGo into the main campus of CIT.

"Hey Vanessa," a group of friends greeted.

"Hi!!! Meet GoGo, my roommate. Oh, GoGo these are my friends. Damien, Shinea, Sora, Valery, Marianne and Camille," Vanessa introduced.

"Hi, I'm a new student, from SFIT," GoGo greeted.

"Oh, I heard San Fransokyo is very beautiful!" Shinea exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I bet GoGo misses her friends there," Valery said.

GoGo frowned.

"She really does," Camille agreed.

Vanessa warned the two girls and gave them a glare.

"Oh, I just wish I could see them," GoGo commented.

"Do you miss someone...special?" Marianne asked, grinning.

Gogo blushed. "Well, there's this guy, smart, funny, amazing- handsome," GoGo replied.

"Hiro. The name is Hiro," Vanessa continued. GoGo playfully punched her shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"Yiieee!!! I bet you like like like him so much! And he to you! You're so beautiful, who could ever not like you?" Marianne chirped.

"I won't," someone called back.

"Okanu," Damien stated.

"Look, it's the nerd with ear piercings. Her bangs cover her face like a punk!" Okanu teased shy Sora, laughing.

"Quit it, Haiji!" Damien warned.

"Oh, look, a new girl! I bet she's quite smart...Smart enough to wear her underwear on her face!" Okanu continued, fearless.

"Pfft..." Marianne choked. She tried not to laugh. "It's not helping, Anne," Vanessa whispered and glared at Marianne.

"Shut up, you little bully!" GoGo scoffed.

"You calling me little?" Okanu asked.

"Well, 4 flat seems little for an 18 year old," Marianne commented. Okanu was about to attack when Damien pinned him against the lockers.

"Don't ever joke around my friends like that again," Damien warned. He was about to punch him when Okanu said something unusual.

"I'm sorry! I would never ever do it again!" he said.

"W-what?" Damien asked.

"What, didn't you hear it?  Never mind," Okanu mumbled.

"WHAT?" Damien shouted.

"Okay! Okay. I'm sorry and I'll never ever do it again!" Haiji repeated and Damien let go of the boy.

Okanu put his hands in surrender and fearfully ran away.