Sleepover

GOGO'S POV

"You okay, Gogo?" Hiro asked.

My heart sank. Abigail was a great woman. I trusted her completely. But how could she blame me?

"Gogo?" he asked once more.

I didn't speak. But instead, I felt like there were tears flowing.

Eew. I had been emotional these days since I got into Hiro. Just! Bleh! :P

"Gogo!" Lemon said, rushing up to me.

"Don't cry dear, Abigail got you wrong." Aunt Cass said.

"Yeah, she got a hundred percent wrong about you!" Fred exclaimed.

"Dude, the only way of calming down is to forget Abigail." Wasabi suggested.

"Gogo, stop crying. I'm here. Well in fact, we're all here. For you." Hiro said.

"Would you like a hug?" Baymax asked,"You will be alright, there. There." he added.

Mochi rubbed his head on my lap.

They kept saying things about Abigail being wrong and me being perfect. Geez!!

Oh holy cheese! I felt weird around these guys!

"Stop!!!!!!" I shouted.

They all took a step backward.

"I am okay, okay?! I do not need you're cuddling and creepy suggestions. What is wrong with you?!?! Gogo does not need those emotionally dramatic pick-up lines or whatever you all call 'em." I told them, then I took one more deep breath until Aunt Cass spoke.

"But uh.... You were crying, dear." she said.

O.o

So that's the reason why this all started.

They thought I was crying? Hey! Don't tell me you thought I was crying, too. I just said 'tears were flowing'. And yeah I told you I was 'emotional these days'?? I meant that, with simple little things, tears were flowing. Before, I avoided them. But now...

"What? I wasn't crying. Sand went all over my eyes when Wasabi dragged us over the cottage. And I just felt it hurt when I went inside." I explained, and all of them were like...

O.O

0.0

-.-

dead---> _+_

Aunt Cass laughed and all of a sudden, the others followed, realizing their true mistake.

"Tssss... You just realized it now?? C'mon all of you." I smirked and went up my room.

These people. Why don't they even know the true me.

~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON

"Sleeeeeepoveeerr!!!!" Honey Lemon said, pulling Wasabi and Fred.

"In your room?? Seriously." Wasabi said, avoiding to go inside Honey Lemon's room.

"Come on! It would be fun!" Honey Lemon tried to pull them but they just won't come in.

"Excuse me. Someone coming through." Gogo said, and went inside Honey's room.

"Gogo?" Fred asked, "Is that you?" he added.

"Oh! No, it's not me, not me. Just some waitress here to serve your sushi or maybe a stalker that has plans to kill you all." Gogo said sarcastically.