Tadashi prt. 2

Tadashi was left standing at the front door of Lucky Cat Café. He didn’t know what to do. But yes, they seem familiar to him, too. He felt like everything was going back to him again. He had just remembered when he woke up inside a strange room, full of strangers.

--flashback—

He opened his eyes slowly. He saw….White? Was he in heaven? No. He fully opened his eyes and realized he was inside a strange….room? He never remembered anything…Not even himself. He didn’t know who he was, where was he, and who were they. Wait. There are other people in this room. Right.

“He’s awake,” a man said. “Your home, Billy!!!” a little boy called out. “I—I don’t understand. You’re my—family?” the confused boy asked. “Yes. And we are here to protect you,” the man said.

The man was tall and he had brownish hair. “Father?” the awaken boy asked. “Yes. And this is your brother, Manny. Your name is Billy. You fell over a tower and... You had short memory loss,” the man replied. The awaken boy just hugged the man tightly and never wanted let go.

--end of flashback—

That was it! His father just told him he had short memory loss because of falling over a tower! Nothing more! What then was this little twist that came to his life? Was it the answer? Or was it just the trouble?

Suddenly, a woman wearing an apron stared at him longingly. It was Aunt Cass. She gasped and accidentally let go of her tray. She rushed up to Tadashi who was already standing in front of her. “Tadashi? Is that you?” Aunt Cass asked as her tears began to flow.  She hugged him with delight. Now he remembers? Still not yet. But he just gets the point. If Hiro was with the four and his aunt was Miss Cass Hamada…

They all knew him… Then there must be something. Something… Missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t believe he doesn’t remember us!!! Why?” Honey Lemon cried, as she tucked herself into pillows. “Honey, there must be something that made his memory fly away,” GoGo said, trying her best to comfort Honey Lemon. “But I strived hard to tell him what I feel and I just collapsed when I knew he was dead… I knew I never had a chance… But he was just here?!?!?!” Honey whimpered as she rolled over her bed. It was wet because of her tears, for goodness sake.

“Honey Lemon, please calm down,” GoGo urged her. “No! I won’t ever calm down until he remembers us!” Honey Lemon replied, throwing pillows around her room.

GOGO’S POV

Oh for goodness sake, please please stop Honey Lemon!!!!!

I ran after her as she went crazy all over her room. She invited me for a Tea Party. And NOT a Crying Party.  I saw her rolling around the carpet, punching pillows and everything.

She quickly ran to her phone and dialed a number. “Hello? Is this the ice cream parlor? Uhuh? Ten pints of ice cream please. No. Make it twenty. Thank you!!!” she said and ended her call. I saw her get a DVD entitled ‘Love Is in the Air.’ I knew she was doing all of this for comfort. But I also knew it wouldn’t help her situation at all. Instead, it would even make it worse. So I stopped her, caught her hands, and hugged her tightly. “Honey Lemon, you need to stop. I said that there must be something that did all of this. And I won’t give up on you like this. How about we hangout today, forgetting all these stuff,” I advised, holding her shoulders.

“Tea Party?” she weakly asked. “Of course,” I replied with a smile.

Man, her room is a disaster.

We fixed all the stuff she threw away and got ready for our ‘Tea Party.’