As they walked out the store the placed everything on the ground and opened the cage. The put the pillow in place and put Kaneki inside it.

"He dun look very happy" Touka said tilting her head to the side.

"Maybe her just ain't used to it" Hide said, lifting the cage by its handle. "Come on we gotta get back so we can sort all this stuff out"

"Mm, yeah"

~~~~~

Once the two returned back to Hides house, they had filled the cat bowls and cleared a space for the cage. Hide decided he wanted it in his room so he can keep Kaneki close. Touka thought that he was being a softie.

They let Kaneki roam around a bit in Hides house so he can get used to the surroundings. Hide kept plopping kaneki on the carpet telling him to explore it like it was a jungle on something. Touka hit hide in the head telling him to leave the poor thing alone.

After a Hide made food for the three of then Touka decided she should go home since it was already getting late. She said bye to Hide with a punch in the shoulder and cradled Kaneki before leaving the house.

Hide plopped on his sofa once again and let Kaneki sit on his chest.

"Her punches hurt y'know" He complained.

Kaneki meowed in response.

"You should become human one time and experience it yourself" He said stroking the ball of floof.

Kaneki decided to take a nap on Hides chest whilst Hide just took a bunch of photos of the kitten then sending them to touka to make her jealous.

Hide decided he should get some sleep for today and headed off upstairs with the kitten still sleeping in his arms. Hide placed Kaneki in his cage leaving the cage open just in case Kaneki wanted some water during the night. Hide tucked himself into bed and finally dozed off.

Hide slowly opened his eyes and rolled onto his back, trying to focus hiz vision as it was still blurry as hell. He decided to close them again.

"Good morning kaneki" Hide could feel a slight dip next to him so he put his hand out to the side to try and stroke his new kitten.

Ok. That's a little different. His fur felt a little...off? Maybe he just drooled on it or something. He thought

He turned himself to the side and slowly opened his eyes...

"Kaneki...did you drool or someth-....

WHAT THE FUCK??!!" Hide screamed.

He kicked around in his blanket before falling onto the floor.

"WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU" Hide said pointing at a boy who he had never saw in his life.

The boy was sitting on his bed with nothing on but some pants. He had pure white messy hair that seemed to stick up all over the place. Next to him was the kittens black collar.

"OH HELL NO DID YOU EAT MY CAT??" Hide said standing up.

"KANEKI??? WHERE ARE YOU???" Hide shouted.

The boy followed Hide with his eyes.

What Hide hadn't noticed is that the boy sitting on his bed was different.

Hide spun back around and stared straight into the boys eyes.

"Who. Are. You. And. What. Are. You. Doing. He-" Hide paused. He saw something white fling around behind the boy.

Hide blinked a few times before slowly moving his head behind the boy.

"I-...WHAT?" Hide said grabbing what seemed to be a tail.

"AH!" The boy squealed.

"AHAH SO YOU DO TALK!" Hide said still grabbing hold of the tail.

"P-please let go off m-my tail..." the boy said quietly.

Hide looked at the boy and noticed he also had animal ears that seemed to droop down when he talked.

"No, not until you tell me who you are and where my cat is" Hide said poking him in the chest.

The boy winced.

The white haired male looked around the bed and picked up the collar that belonged to Kaneki.

"Yeah, that's Kanekis collar. Where is he?" Hide said sternly.

The boy pointed at the collar and then pointed back at himself.

"M-me..." He said quietly.

"You?" Hide said back.

"...me..." the boy said.

Hide slowly let go of the boys what seemed to be tail and sat in front of him.

"Yeah, no. I don't think so" Hide said frowning.

The boy pursed his lips and stood up.

Suddenly a white cloud appeared in front of the boy and he disappeared.

"Oh my god I'm going CRAZY!" Hide said smacking his forehead.

And the  out of no where, Kaneki had fallen out of the cloud.

Hide just stared at the ball of fur.

...

"Turn back I dare you" he said.

And so the kitten did.

Once again the white haired boy was sitting in front of hide.

"Yeah hold on lemme just call Touka"...

☆☆☆☆

YAY chapter two cOmPlEtE! Hope you like the re-write so far and hope you keep reading. Tysm ^^

Neko Ghoul On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara