Seven

Seokjin's Pov:

"Let me go!" I tried pulling my hand away from Jungkook, who was gripping me tightly and dragging me along with him.

He ignored me and, pulling me to the end of the hallway, and out of the school building. I use my fingernails to scratch at his hand, so he could let me go. He stopped walking and turned to face me, giving me a death glare, he gripped me by my arm and yanked me down the school steps that led to the open schoolyard.

"Jungkook, can you please let me go!" I screamed at him. I swear I hate my parents; this would have never happened to me had they allowed me to take online school. Now here I am, the entire school knowing my secret, and this bully dragging me to around to a hidden place where he could yell and threaten me.

My eyes widen as we got into the school parking lot, and he proceeded to walk towards his car, the ugliest convertible one could ever own.

I had prayed many days for the rain to fall when it was open and soak the insides, but for some odd reason, it never happens, or at least I never got to witness it.

"Get in." he opens the passenger side door and pushes me into the car, almost making me fall.

He then Jumps over, landing into the seat next to me making me flinch, but I gather myself and pushes the door open to get out of his car, there was no way I was going anywhere with him.

His arm presses me back into the seat before I could get out, "I suggest you stop." his eyes lingered on mines for a while, before he pulls the door close and drove off out of the parking lot.

The speed he was going on made me instantly find the seatbelt, putting it on to secure whatever life I had left.

"I could get you arrested for kidnapping, you know," I yelled at him, but he continued ignoring me driving with his eyes on the road, and his hand clutching tightly around the steering wheel.

I was shocked when he turned down a hidden road, one I had never even seen before. "A-are you trying to kill me?"

"I should, I really should." he snaps at me, turning his head to look at me, the look he had in his eyes made my breath stop. He really did look like he was about to kill me. I wonder if Jimin knew how to find me, at least everyone in the school witnessed him dragging me out, they would know he is to be blamed when something happens to me.

"Who are you pregnant for?" his question came, so suddenly, I felt like my heart drop into my stomach. It was also then I notice he had stopped the car, and we were park in front of a lake, a lake I was familiar with but had never been to it from where he drove.

I turned to look at him, his eyes were blank with no emotions, and it bothers me as I didn't have a clue what his thoughts might have been. "Who said I am pregnant?"

The car horn sounds off as he slams his palm to it, "don't do this shit, Seokjin. Right now is not the time to be immature, answer my freaking question."

"I am fat, Jungkook, not pregnant." I snap back at him, who did he think he was going to yell at like that.

Trying to unbuckle my seatbelt to get out, his hand reaches for it and snaps it back in place. "Can you please, for once, be serious and answer my question. Am I the father?"

My heart thud against my chest, hearing his question, I didn't know what to say, "what if you are?"

I heard him let out a frustrating sigh, "so I am the father. Care to tell me how long you have known you were pregnant? If my guess is correct, you are five months, aren't you?"

Great, he actually remembers when we had sex.

"What are you trying to figure out if there is still time for me to do an abortion?"