Thirty-Nine

A/N: Umm, so, yeah, let's get on with it. Clues have been shuffled around but hidden, so this will be an interesting read, and I have no answers. It's already known not to trust me. I will work on being an author whom you can trust next year 😘

******

Jin turned his back as Jungkook joins him in the bed. He scoots further to the edge of the bed when Jungkook wraps his arm around him. "I am sorry about what I said earlier. I shouldn't have said that. I was upset, and my mind has been all over the place, so I said it out of anger, and I am wrong. I wouldn't cheat on you, even if the thought has crossed my mind."

Pushing Jungkook's arm from around him, Jin turns to face him, "you have thought about cheating on me? Wow, you are seriously fucked up. I don't even know what to say anymore. Can you please just sleep somewhere else? I have an exam coming up, and I can't deal with you and this right now. I need my mind to be clear so I can function and focus on the things that matter."

"Are you saying I don't matter?"

"That's not what I am saying, don't put words in my mouth, and at least I am not saying I thought about cheating on you. Do you want a doggie biscuit? Like is that supposed to make me happy hearing you say that? Would you want to hear me say every time I talk to Taehyung, I consider cheating on you?"

Jungkook sat up immediately, "what the fuck did you say?"

"Oh, so our words matter," Jin sat up to look at Jungkook, who was fuming while glaring at him.

"What the fuck did you mean by that? You considering cheating on me every time you talk to Taehyung? So, I am not crazy; something is going on between the two of you. That's why he was here earlier, wasn't it?" Jungkook was off the bed and over to his closet, rummaging through it as he yelled throughout the room.

Jin let out a deep breath and got off the bed; he cursed under his breath as the baby monitors began going off. "Jungkook! I never said that I was considering cheating every time I spoke to Taehyung. I asked you if you wanted to hear me say that as a response to your fucked up statement earlier. It doesn't feel good now, does it? And where the hell are you going? There is nothing between Taehyung and me; my phone is there; read the messages between us for yourself. Most of the time, we are cracking jokes about you. He tells me all the stupid crap you did to get my attention.

I mean, I thought you would know your own best friend or at least trust him. What's the point of having a friend if you don't trust them, and my goodness, what reason have I given you not to trust me? Seriously, if there is someone not to be trusted around here, it's you! And based on your comments tonight, I am now wondering what the fuck are you doing when you go to work since you have time to be considering if you should cheat or not.

I am so tired; I don't have the energy to deal with this right now. The kids are crying; see what they need; since you kept me up with all this nonsense, you need to deal with them. I am going to bed. I don't fucking care if you sleep or not because you pissed me off with your fucking nonsense as usual! While you are up, use the time to think if cheating is worth it or not and consider your fucking child support bill while you are at it too."

Jungkook stood there looking at Jin, "Jin, I-"

"Oh shut up, I don't want to hear it; you have said enough."

*******

The next morning when Jin woke up, all five kids had received their bath and were fed. Jungkook had even prepared him breakfast and lunch, leaving behind a note of apology.

Jin pouted as he read the note, "he annoys me so much! Your father is so annoying, but damn it, I love him, what do I do?" he asks Yeri, who he was holding in his arms.