.•x•.✨1✨.•x•.

THIRD PERSON POV      THE WAR!!!THE BEGINNING OF THE FALLEN DARK ANGELS!!

THIRD PERSON POV
     THE WAR!!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE FALLEN DARK ANGELS!!

Long long time back Before humans came into existence, angels and magical creatures ruled the world under one god. The god had two sons but because of an unfortunate accident, he lost one. The god did everything in his power to search for his son but it was to no avail whatsoever.

Decades after searching and finding nothing, he lived with his one son peacefully as they both took care of heaven. Heaven was a place where rules were made fairly, food was picked and grown, houses were built,  etc and most importantly where there was happiness, love and peace.

That is, until one day, a man secretly stole the gods shaft, and threatened their peace. No, he didn't do it himself, he had others along with him. The shaft that yielded heavens power was in the hands of greedy angles that wanted to rule the heaven and earth.

They broke the rule of faith.

The god grew angry. Even without his shaft, the god was just as strong and even more powerful with his son beside him. It took no less that a day to retrieve the shaft.

The angels that were involved in this act were casted away from heaven, along with the greedy man himself but of course after being punished. They were stripped of their white wings and were hit with the white ray flamed lightning fifty times into immense pain.

Banished from the lands of the pure and the lands of the angels, they left to seek a new shelter. They were then called the fallen dark angles, ones that have now created their own world, under the earth and the heaven called hell.

Years past by with peace on both sides and more and more offsprings were created. The population of hell increased twice the size of heavens, causing them to hold a larger quantity of people yet with little to no power.

But heaven was just as powerful wether more people or not. But that was, unless the god dies; hence why the king of hell, was planing a riot to murder him.

The Kings of hell possibilities of succeeding was low. The god was god; he held endless immense power. Under his wings he held all the elements; fire, water, air and earth. Him and his son combined, their power amplifies. So Imagine with the second son around? the king of hell stood no chance.

Or did he? Seeing how dedicated he was onto murdering him, then there must have held the slightest chance. He has a plan, a plan that of which he saw from the secret forbidden book of heaven.

IV: The almighty, immortal ruler of heaven and all pure creatures dies of no sickness or poison, but the bone of his dearest family when stabbed in the heart. Fret not, god is god, no creature, no enemy, can ever lay a hand on him.

Will the king of hell succeed?

Will the other son be found?

Will the god die?

Will there be war or will there be peace?

This being the beginning, the prologue of a fortuitous encounter that is steadily yet ever so quietly and gradually unraveling.

Future x present

"Tae!" The god who seemed to be angry and tired yelled weakly. The god looked rather young, quite handsome for almost an infinity year old man. Old yet muscular and fair. His long all white hair flawlessly combed down, cascading gracefully down his back to his waist with half tied in a bun held by golden pins.

"Yes dad?" The said male that goes by the name tae in short for Kim taehyung exclaimed sarcastically, smiling with a ball in hand. Taehyung was casually flying around the blue sky that had beautiful white clouds plastered in ways that seemed like a perfect painting. He came to a stop to see his tired dad panting. 

He look at the ball and smirked.

The ball was as clear as water, visible yet invisible, Small yet powerful along with a pair of white wings resting inside with purple sparkly glimmers shimmering around it.

"Tae give it back right now now, before I catch you! Which won't end well.." The god responded unintentionally intimidating. Even so, taehyung paid no heed.

This all started because of chess swift. The family of two, Kim Minho also known as god and his son Kim taehyung were enjoying a game of chess swift, which is played in a fast pace. The game was going well until Minho who was in the lead claimed that he'd win and he's the fastest.Taehyung smirked at his mere words and fastened his hands in attempt to prove him wrong. And he did. Taehyung won and laughed at him accusing him of being slow to which Minho denied to, demanding a second round.

Therefore, to prove himself right, taehyung took his precious golden ball and ran with it knowing he'd chase him for it. Unfortunately he chose the wrong item. There's a reason why that golden ball is always being carried around safely by his dad.

It holds a history to that of which not many knows. Even the secret forbidden book mentions this ball only once. Not much there's is to be known but much there is to it.

IVV: The first of the first god created a golden ball. All is known, is it can cure and no other than god shall yield its powers. A dilemma could occur if held in the wrong hands. There once was a man who knew more than this but his memories were erased, leaving us with nothing no more to be known.

Minho tired of his sons playfulness, blended in with the clouds, slowly creeping in behind him but surprised taehyung enough for his heart to stutter and the ball to plummet away from his grasp.

_______
Hi...Well this was one of my firsts of sorts books, so yeah:) Where Taehyung and his dad are of basically like heaven, above the clouds and the galaxies and beyond.