Chapter 29

Kong home::

Singto paced in tension in the middle of night. He is both nervous and scared about tomorrow. It's been more than a week since he arrived with krist. He already met kong parents, he still remembered the accusing eyes kong mother gave on kong dad when after seeing his face look like kong.

Kong's dad surrendered infront of them, to her wife legs without any shame saying he never cheated on her. kong's family also gives him a warm welcome like Arthit family. Singto already feels like a married man.

Cause, from last Monday, Tay is with him and krist. Once Arthit and kong left to office both krist and singto take over the job of taking care of Tay who calls them papa and daddy like he calls Arthit and kong. Krist tried to change it by asking Tay to call him uncle but Tay didn't.

Since they both look alike to Arthit's and kong, tay call them as papa and daddy. Krist feels very happy to take care of Tay. So singto's first motive after marriage is making him pregnant, He already searched about it, the last step he need to do is consult krist's doctor.

So he decided to meet krist doctor who take care of him during pregnancy . Tomorrow is a weekend, krist is going to meet his friend Ray and singto skipped it saying he is having a meeting in skype.

But that's not the case, truth is he is going to meet krist parents. In 3 days krist parents anniversary is coming. He want to confess his past to them before they came to know themselves. He don't know what is going to be their reaction, good or bad, but he want to face it alone, he don't want to stress krist and spoil his happy moments.

So after krist leave from kong home, Singto excused himself saying that he wants to meet krist doctor Phana who treat krist during pregnancy. When kong questioned 'why Singto wants to meet him', Singto just winked at him saying 'how long I have to wait to make my kitten pregnant again'.

Kong nodded his head awkwardly with a shy smile while Arthit's just send his dagger to him. Soon Singto arrived at krist parents home. After ringing the door bell he waited nervously for them to open up. It's been so long since Singto been this much frightened..

Arthit's father opened the door and glanced Singto to confirm who is he? Singto or kong? But Arthit's mother smiled from behind him and welcomed him. "Come inside Singto" Mook smiled at him.

Singto nervously entered inside while Joan asked in confusion "how did you know he is Singto?". Mook smiled and replied "because kongpop never dress like this, especially full black, and kongpop dont wears accessories except the marriage ring"

Joan rubbed his neck in embarrassment, how did he forget about the marriage ring?. "You came alone?" Joan asked him who replied "Y-yes uncle". Singto stuttered causing them to raise an eyebrow.

"Shall I make you coffee dear?" Mook asked with a sweet smile to make him comfort. "No aunty! I am ok, I came here to t-talk about s-something" Singto said fidgeting with his fingers.

They both sat in a couch and asked singto to sit opposite to them, suddenly Singto kneeled before them and earned a gasp from Mook. "Dear, What are you doing? Come on wake up!" Mook said in worry.

"I am sorry aunty but I have no option other than begging! I want to marry krist" Singto said in one go. "I understand dear but you don't need to do this! Go and sit first" Mook told him with assurance. "No, my next words will surely make you guys mad at me, so I have to do this!" Singto told them while his eyes avoid Joan cold eyes.

"Singto dear, even if we get mad we never will allow you to kneel before us so go and take your seat!" This time Mook said like an order. Singto went and sat at the sofa before spoke.