chapter 22

Krist side:::

Krist woke up when his stomach growled uncontrollably for the past few minutes, he groaned in pain "shit!!! What drink i had last night that my body feels like it hit with a thunderstorms" krist whined and pressed his temple hardly.

Leaning his back on the headboard krist rubbed his neck to realize his shoulders are exposed when he checked his body, his pale skin glows without any clothes, covering his body with a blanket krist eyes roamed around the room.

He rubbed his eyes again and again to get a clear vision, taking the water glass from side table krist put some water droplets on his eyes, rubbing it with his hands again krist checked his surroundings.

"No! No! Did I once again trapped in the drunken nightmare, I shouldn't " krist eyes Start to tear up, his eyes catch a man entering the bedroom and walking towards him. His whole body stunned, his heart start to slow down.

"No! No! Kong ... D-dont tell me it happened again?... P-please I can't ...." krist tears flows in fear, his breath start to slow down. Singto got panic and rushed to him. Placing the tablet on side table he try to hug krist to calm down.

Krist pushed singto away and fist his chest "How could this happen again!! how could we end up committing this sin again!.. (sniff).. Arthit??? Where is he??.. what will he say????...." krist ranted with high pitched cries which was cut by singto.

"Stop it kitten! What are you talking???--...." singto was cut by krist.

SLAP....

"Who you calling kitten Kong???.. Are you on any high??" Krist yelled at him. Singto touched his cheeks where krist hand landed before, he can still feels the spark, he badly want to spank krist back but he knows it's not the right time for that kind of punishment. First, he need to get krist back to reality.

"I am calling you kitten because you asked me to! And who are you calling me kong, I am singto.. singto thanipat, the most wanted hot man in this island!" Singto declared proudly while sat comfortably facing krist.

Krist got dumbfounded, even though he didn't see cassie brother directly but he heard some gossips about this person and saw his photo from his Office gossip queens phone. "S-singto.. No! The photo is not matching and how can you be look like kong!"

Singto chuckled and point the wall to krist whose doe eyes catch the family photo of singto and some photos with the latter mother. He gulped and turned to singto again. "I don't know why I look like the person kong but tell me is he your Ex?" singto asked annoyingly.

"No" he softly whispered and searched his phone to test the reality "my phone where is it?" Krist asked singto who point his finger towards the drawer on the side table. He unlocked it and called Arthit number.

"H-hello krist"

"Hello Arthit, where are you and where is kong?" Krist asked in one go.

"It's midnight you idiot, I am sleeping and obviously, my husband is sleeping next to me, why?"

"Are you sure? Will you please check?" Krist asked although he knows it's silly.

"What you want? Did you had any dreams! Wait let me make him talk to you" (((( .... 'kong' 'kong'... 'Phi, you want another round' Kong asked Arthit groggily without checking the situation.)))) Fuck!!! This brat.. is that enough for you!! Because i badly need to teach this brat manners!!" Arthit asked irritatingly hiding his embarrassment.

"Sorry!! It's just I had a bad dream.. OK bye Arthit, call you later and... don't teach him too hardly brother" krist teased at the end to not create any suspicious otherwise Arthit will surely call him in the morning again.