chapter 24

Krist side:::

"P'sing, I said I can get pregnant"

"Anything is oka-.... wait?!! what??!!!"

Krist nodded his head and narrated how it happened "I born with a womb... (hiccup).. but I didn't knew it before  because it was not active until 2 years back ..... one day i fainted after Keith hit me for not kissing him(hiccup) ..... that's when doctor find out that I have womb and Keith make it work with some treatment ... I also get periods like females .. but i get once every 2 months"

"I want to tell you before..... I didn't mean to hide it from you (hiccup).. it's just I thought.... you will freak out or even worse feel disgusted because I am having periods like females..(hiccup)... I thought to tell you later.. but I got... my periods 3 days before... so I lied (hiccup) that I want to top you, i am sorry(hiccup) i should have told you to not touch me instead of asking you to bottom me! " krist finished and glanced singto who is silent or with thoughts he doesn't know?

Singto stare Krist straight in eyes and asked to clear his mind once again "So... you are telling me you can get pregnant? Pregnant mean...... like big tummy with a baby..?" Singto don't know what he is asking in confusion.

Krist just nodded his head while hanging his head low without meeting Singto eyes. "You can get pregnant by what? Through sex? Or through medicial technology?" This time Singto asked nervously.

"Both" Krist whispered softly but got startled by Singto who stood from the floor and paced back and forth with his shirt only. "Shit!!.. how can you do this to me krist? Don't you trust me? You lied to me intentially don't you? How come I wasted my time?" Singto raised his voice little bit while pacing.

Krist tears roll down once again with more hiccups, "Sorry.. (hiccup) P'sing.. that I wasted (sniff) your time (hiccup ).. i can remove the womb if you dont want Phi, i will leave you--.." krist was cut by singto, "what?!! I think You misunderstood my words kitten!" Singto said and kneeled in front of him once again.

He hugged the latter to calm him "I am sorry that I gave you a wrong idea,.. " singto apologized to him. Krist just simple hugged singto tightly to believe he is not dreaming. "Kitten" singto called him to release from the hug.

Once krist pulled away from the hug singto caressed his cheeks and pecked his lips softly, "i don't know why you are crying kitten! What is there to cry? This is a happy news! We should celebrate it with a mind blowing sex and amazing outing!" Singto words stopped krist tears to come out further.

"Y-you are not mad? Not disappointed? Not disgusted? And believed me?" Krist asked one by one softly in fear. "Disgusted? No, I told you right I will never feel dirty by my angel, and believed you? Yes, because I know you will never cheat me nor make me fool by this!" Singto kind words make krist feel joy and warm.

"But Mad and disappointed? Yes, I am very mad right now? Why didn't you tell me this before? Atleast you should confessed me 3 days before, I should have helped you, Don't you trust me?" Singto asked showing little hurt in his eyes.

"Sorry phi, it's just we were just starting.. I decided to tell you once my insecurity gone, but when you avoided me after asking..  to be my bottom.. I thought may be you are loving me only because of the spark,... but earlier when you offered yourself to me.. I felt so bad for lying to you.. sorry P'sing" krist apologized while his hiccup stopped.

"I understand kitten, may be I need to work hard so that you will know how much I love you, not only for the spark but for our emotions too.. " singto assured krist with a smile. Krist returned the smile but inside he was battling to open the another secret now or later?

"Seriously we wasted 3 .. No.. 2 weeks because of your foolishness krist! If you told me this before you may be not suffering by now!" Singto words confused krist, "how?" Krist asked softly, singto rubbed krist thighs with mischievous smile and confessed "By not using protection!"