chapter 16

Arthit and krist both leaned their back against the headboard of the bed and watched Arthit friends reaction, Arthit friends all opened and closed their mouth in both shock and surprise. When Bright was about to comment, Arthit glared him to stop but that didn't stop him to murmur under his breath "Indeed he has strong ****".

Since kong is present with Arthit, he doesn't want that latter to get hurt by his friend any silly remark. Kong didn't lift his face he just stared at his feet and stood at one corner, knot is the one who broke the silence with concern "You guys Okay?"..

Arthit and krist both nodded their head with sincere smile while kong just continue staring his feet without answering. "So you guys need a plan to convince your parents?" Tootah asked and earned a nod from Arthit.

"Yesterday bright shocked us, now Arthit!" Prem commented causing Arthit to raise his eyebrows for answers. "Ask that moron!" Tootah remarked with a sigh. Bright smiled sadly and answered him.

"It's nothing Arthit, you remembered Pring my ex? The one who I love so much and got a break up by fate, 2 days before I saw her in my garden while some guy sucking her lips, before I reach there they went away, yesterday during our family dinner my cousin introduced Pring as his future wife!! The amusing fact is my cousin knows about me and Pring" bright finished his misery with a chuckle.

"Sorry Ai'bright" Arthit said earned a hand wave from Bright that 'he is ok'.. Tootah questioned them again "First of all you guys want to involve kong or not? I mean you guys want to tell your parents that this is kong child or not?".

Both krist and Arthit glanced each other for a moment before answering "They need to know that it's not only Rojnapat blood but also suthilack blood" the brothers answered. Prem whispered to knot "they are kidding right?".

Kong furrowed on that condition, but he didn't show it on them, "Then we need Bright brain desperately! NO one can beat him in cheating!" Tootah commented causing the group smiled knowlingly.

~~~~~~~\~~~~~

"No its a bad idea, I don't like it" krist said while Arthit joined him "yes yes, we need a plan which will not push kong in questioning state". Bright snorted and asked back "Will you guys ok if the plan make your parents feel sorry for kong?"

Both Arthit and krist chuckled and said "ok".. kong had his enough, every plan is ridiculous, shameless and too risky.. now they even ready to make their parents feel sorry towards him, he snapped at them without filters.

"How could you both? They are our parents? Aborting the child is better than this plan!" Kong snapped at them and earned a pillow slap. Both krist and Arthit throws the pillow towards kong. "Ouch!!!..."

Arthit yelled at him "How dare you kong! I told you don't think about killing the baby again!". Krist joined him "You brat! One more time you mention abortion, I will never allow you to see this baby"..

Arthit friends stunned at them while Bright whispered "Now they seems like a twin brothers!!" .. kong kicked the pillow to the side and walked out "come back suthilack!" Arthit shouted to kong retreating back..

"Calm down Ai'arthit, I will be with him in outside, you guys continue and call us once you guys plotted the plan" knot declared to them and heads outside. Arthit closed his eyes in tiredness.. "Guys I have a plan, I am sure it will work" Bright exclaimed happily..

All of them nodded their head. After bright told them his plan they thoughts it's not bad, Arthit and krist together adjusted Bright plan according to their parents mind..

\~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kongpop!" Knot said while sat next to kong in couch.. kong offered him a coffee after pouring it into the new cup, "kongpop, I am happy that you acted mature and accept their decision" knot started the conversation.