Matthew Ford

Chapter 8
Sato's POV
Everyone inside the room are silent. When Ford received a call from Aeliana, he looked pissed, frustrated, angry. He is just standing now and no one dare to talk to him. Suddenly he make a phone call and after a couple of minutes the AG arrived.

Abhaya: its my fault Ford(nervous)
Ford:(slap Abhaya) is that the best you can do commander?
Aboli: its not Abhaya's fault brother!
Ford: you have very simple task and yet you let these happen! Where is he now Aboli! (gritted teeth)
Aboli: i dont. Know
Ford: i will lead this mission now. Everyone suit up cause we will go hunting. Call every unit, find him at all cost! Or else i will kill you all. SU shoul come with me including all commanders then the rest spread every detail every move should report to me. Our priority  bring him back safe. Understood!
AG and A B: yes sir

[Violet's house]
Violet: Red! (waking up Red)
Red:what is it(half asleep)
Violet: we need to move now!! (trying to wake up Red)
Red: ughh
Violet: you sleepyhead! I found him! Benet!
Red:(eyes opened) what!
Violet: come on! Lets go!

Violet's, POV
Im laughing inside the car because of Red. He is pouting and mad. I carried him forcely into the car and take note he is only wearing a Plush long shawl collar robe. I cant wait to meet Benets thats why I drag this sleepyhead. We arrived after 30 minutes it is far I just drived fast. We entered to a resort with a restaurant and saw Benet standing and looking at us. Both of us get nervous when he walked toward us. We get out of the car and walked towards him.

Benet: Marcus Kyle(looked at Violet), Benjamin Kurt(looked at Red) should I say it was nice meeting you again. (serious)
Violet:looked Benet youre the one that called me. No need to act nice if you dont comfortablr with it.
Benet: your still very straight forward huh? (grin) I called you nto because I wanted to. (looked at Red and move his face close to him) someone. Is waiting and wanted to meet you. Lets go.

[inside the restaurant]
Violet: (stopped on walking) Benet, is that..
Benet: yes he is
Red:Blue
Blue:(waved his hand)hi(smile)
Violet: oh god Blue its nice seeing you again. Are you okay? What happened to your hand? (teary)
Ezekiel:(laugh) im fine Violet
Benet: why dont you say something as well Red?
Ezekiel:Red(hugged Red)
Red:Blue(hugged Blue)
Ezekiel: i didnt know that you know how to cry Red(chuckles)
Benet: ofcoarse he can now.
Violet: stop it Benet.
Ezekiel: im so happy to see you again guys.
Benet: except that Green and Orange are not here.
Violet: dont ruin the mood Benet. Im warning you.
Benet: why are you going to punch me? (stand up)
Violet:(stand up and punched Benet)
Ezekiel: (stop it guys.) (confuse) arent we supposed to be happy now?
Red:(holding on Violets arm) please Marcus stop it.
Benet: (laugh) happy? You dont how hard it is to see them again.
Ezekiel: then how about you tell me now?
Red:Zeki(sigh)

[silence]
[everyone panicked when suddenly a group of people entered the restaurant]
Benet: damn it! What the hell! How did they find us?
Violet: who are they?
Ezekiel: what is happening? (dizzy)
Red: Blue! (supporting Blue) are you okay?
Ezekiel: ah! (his head hurt and passed out)
Red: what are we gonna do? Blue! Please wake up! Benet!
Benet: dont yell! Tsk. These is not good were short we cant handle them.
Violet: probably around thirthy people surrounding us now. We dont have a choice we need to fight.

[the ex unit were ready to fight but suddenly someone is shooting the enemies, so they start fighting]

Violet: Red move Blue now!
Benet:(throw a key) used this, now move!
Violet: Red!
Benet:fuc*! (rush to Red and Blues location) Red!

[group of people arrive at the area]
Violet: Ford?
Ford: we will take care of it
Benet: you cant take him Ford.
Ford: try me! Probably two guns are pointing at you now somewhete here. Move and you will get shot(glared Benet)
Violet: Ford! You cant do this!
Ford: WHY NOT! (SHOUT) IMTHE ONE THAT TOOK CARE OF HIM SINCE YOU LEFT HIM! DONT TRY TO GET HIM AGAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE DEATH! (carried Blue and walked out with the rainbow unit)
Sato:Red!
Violet: you need to go Sato, i will take care of him.
Sato: you better make sure Violet that Red will survived or else I will kill you all.
Violet: we need to got to hospital Benet.
Benet:(punch the wall) lets go.

I hope you won't forget to comment and vote. I hope you will continue on reading and supporting me. 💕 Im working on my first tagalog novel soon to publish.