Fluttered Heart

Chapter 7
[at the company]
Aeliana: we already secured the area so you can probably do your things now. Just don't run away okay? Call us if you need anything and we can see you through Aboli's(laugh)
Aboli: shut up Aeliana!
Aeliana: she is probabky around those building so no need to worry.
Ezekiel: okay. I have ameeting with a client today.
Adrastea: I will stay with him.
Ezekiel: no need. It might be uncomfortable to the client you can stay outside.
Adrastea. Aboli do you copy that? Make sure to know about the client.
Aboli: cooy that
Aeliana:wear this. Its a special gadget made by Cascade you can hear us through that. You need to hear Aboli. If something is wrong about the client we will move.
Ezekiel:(laugh) okay i will wear it.
Abhaya:(frown) do yiu have problem with us sir?
Ezekiel:why? (raise his eyebrow)
Abhaya: nothing. We will go now(bow)
Ezekiel: i remember my unit when i looked at all of you(sad smile) that's why I can't helo but laugh.

(knock)
Adrastea: your client is here sir.
Ezekiel: let him in
Adrastea:(bow)
Ezekiel: (evakuating the client) He is wearing a Tam Ware checkered long sleeve,a Derby boot and a tight pants with his backpack. He seems so young why would he get so interested to my company(back to reality). Hello I'm Josh Ezekiel pleasure to meet you(proposing a handshake)
Client: hi, I am Jayce Zyair it's on honor to finallt meet you(accept the hand)
Ezekiel: please have a sit
Zyair: you must be overwhelmed to all of these?
Ezekiel: and what made you say that? You seem like you know a lot about me(preparing coffee)
Zyair: nahh I just know someone who knows you a lot.
Ezekiel: (serving the coffee) really? And who is that?

[Master this is Aboli that guy...... Fudge! Well, please control your emotion (sigh) he is the husband of Senior Green]

Ezekiel: (tried to control his facial expression)
Zyair:(smile) you will meet him soon but for now lets talk about business shall we?

[talked about business]

Zyair: i hioe we can collaborate more together (stand up) (smile) I'll go ahead, thank you for the time.
Ezekiel: i will look forward on working with you Zyair.

Adrastea's POV
Ezekiel feel down on the couch as soon as Zyair leave the room. I immediately enter the room and saw him crying so hard. I dont know what to do i just let him cry. When i heard what Aboli said I know thay Master is hilding inside. I looked at my phone Ford is calling. I answered and tell him what haooened. I sense how Ford reacted he must be pissed by now. I move closer to Master when he tried to get up.
Ezekiel: I'm fine can you leave me alone for a moment please.
Adrastea:(bow)
Ezekiel: (crying) Hui? Why did you do these to me! why!!(throw the cuo of coffe on the wall)
Adrastea:sir! (rush to open the door)
Ezekiel:(just standing whilr his head is down but tears are flowinh and blood dripping)
Adrastea:(hurriedly put on first aid to his hand)
Ezekiel:( pushed Adrastea that made her fall on the ground) get out!
Adrastea: (scared due to what Ezekiel said) Master..
Ezekiel: I SAID GET OUT!
Adrastea: (get out of the room and called Aboli) make sure that he's safe inside. Damn it! What am I gonna do now?
Aboli: Abhaya is coming.
Abhaya: what is happening inside? Are you okay?
Adrastea: He lool sweet and handsome but he is a monster! That man inside now is someone that you must not mess up with. Urgh, I'm fine  and he's not. Just hive him some time.

[the door opened and Ezekiel came out with dark aura]
Ezekiel: don't follow me. I will kill whoever followed me.
Abhaya: we cant do thay sir.
Ezekiel: then try me(walk out)
Abhaya: Aboli follow him
Aeliana: i will call Ford
Abhaya: lets move

Ezekiel's POV
I just want to release my frustration now. I know my temper, as soon as I walked out to that room i told AG unit not to follow me but I know they will. I drive my Lexus LS as fast as I can. I removed every possible device the unit will used to track me. I went to a club that I forgot the name. As soon as i sit down on the counter I asked for drink. I felt a little bit drunk when someone approach me. He seems familiar. I tried to stand uo and face him but im drunk and fell into his chest. He catch me and feel his heart that is beating so fast right now. I can feel his hand at my back. He hugged me, as soon as we face each other, no matter how drunk i was i recognize him. He looked different now but still handsome.  I moved closer to him and kissed him passionately. And when i woke up my head hurts like hell but when I have flashback what happened i suddenly feel chills inside my bones. I looked around where am i? And why im naked? Wholie macaroni. I'm surprised to death when i saw who just opened and entered the room.

Ezekiel:WHAT THE HELL!
Someone:(laugh) good morning (wink)
Ezekiel: Benet Joaquin! What are you doing here?
Benet:(moved closer) you kissed ne so passionately last night and yet youre asking me now why I'm here? (grin)
Ezekiel: (punch) the fudge! (paused) (head down)
Benet: (worried) shh dont crt
Ezekiel: i thought youre gone. I thought i will never see you again(crying)
Benet: im here now(hug Blue) (smile suddenly) missing me? (chuckled) we can do it again if you want(laugh)
Ezekiel: asshole! (frown) did we really do that?
Benet:(move his face close to Blue) what do you think? (grin)
Ezekiel: damn you!
Benet:(lol) im just kidding. Youve must seen your face Blue(laugh)
Ezekiel:ah!! (acting like his head hurt)
Benet:why? (worried)
Ezekiel:( pushed Benet to the bed and move to his too, slowly moving his face close to Benet)...... (laugh when he saw Benets reaction)
Benet:jerk!! (push Blue)
Ezekiel:(hold Benets hand) im glad to see you again Indigo(hug)
Benet:(sigh) me too Blue

Benet's POV
I'm drinking alone when i suddenly thought i sae Blue. I followed a guy who looked like him. I saw his hand and wonder what happened to it. I approach him and he suddenly trip off so i catch him bit when he faced me he suddenly kissed me and passed out. I bring him to my condo. I lay him in the bed and looked at him. Its really him. I cant refrain myself i touched his face and I cried. Im happy to see him again. I put on medication to his wound and remove his clothes. I washed him witg a wet and warm towel. I saw the mark in his head cause by that accident, I bit my lip when i felt the pain in my chest. I'm wondering how he get that wound I suddenly feel guilty. I should stay for you Blue. I hope i stayed beside you. I'm sorry. (kissed him in the forehead) (my heart still belongs to you Blue)

Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to comment and vote. Love always💕