Love Circus: Second Page(Prologue)

This is a work of fiction. The character, organizations, and events portrayed in the story are only products of my imagination. Any resemblance to an actual incident isbpurely coincidental. No part of this story may be reproduced or distributed without my concent.

After two years in coma, how will Josh Ezekiel or also known as blue will face the new chapter of his life? What pages will soon he will discover when he wake up? Or two years ago? Who will give him the answer to his questions? And how he will accept all of it.

Matthew Ford has been by his side for two years and eventually became his personal secretary. What happened to RAINBOW UNIT? And his unit? Who will be the new people that will color Ezikiel's new life?

The season already change and he also changed. The heartbreak lead him to be a new person. What kind of person now he is? Is he going to continue being the commander of a gang or he will choose a new path. Get youself ready as new revelations and confessions from past and present will unfold.

For you to able to understand more the story and characters read the LOVE CIRCUS:FIRST PAGE. And you can continue the story through reading LOVE CIRCUS:SECOND PAGE. Feel free to vote and comment as well. Well enjoy enjoy. 💕