Rainbow AG Unit

Chapter 6
Ford:(knocking) Master?
Ezekiel:(stares)
Ford:(sigh) about what i'm sorry i lost my temper. I havr someone that I would like you to meet(opening the door). She's wearing a cropped jeans with cropped too with wool coat and a Chelsea boots. Abhaya why do dress like that? Tsk. I would like you to meet Abhaya.
Abhaya:(bow) vommander of AG unit sir. I will be you responsible for your security today.
Ezekiel:(looked at Ford) are you going somewhere?
Ford: i need to meet the AB unit to discuss things. Dont worrt Abhaya is a well trained commander.
Abhaya: I assure your safety sir.
Ford: Where are the others?
Abhaya:(sigh) fighting
Ford: WHAT? (surprised) why do you didnt tell me about it?
Abhaya: Your sister will be fine, they will be here soon. We need to wait for them before we go to the company
Ezekiel: a sister?
Ford: what is it this time Abhaya? (ignored Ezekiel)
Abhaya: We saw some guys around the house their the one that attack us we have no choice.
Ford: who is it?
Abhaya: its him
Ezekiel: who?
(knock)
Ford:(relieved) their here.
(girls entering)
Ford: i would like you to meet Aboli my sister(glared=, Aeliana, and Adrastea.
A. G: we are one we fight as one! (shout) sir! (salute)
Ezekiel:(laugh)hi, i hope you will take care of me. So all girls for Today huh?
Aboli:(wiping some blood to her face) we might look like normal girls but we can fight.
Ford:where are your manners Aboli!
Aboli: tsk. Master(bow)
Adrastea: Everythibg is set Ford. We will just clean ourselves then we can go.
Aeliana: Can I talk to master for a bit  i will follow later.
Ezekiel: you lookef familiar have we met before?
Aeliana: Do you still remember him? (choking from holding her tears)
Ezekiel: who?
Aeliana: Benet Joaquin(tears flowing)
Ezekiel: why are you crying? (confused) and how do you know Indigo?
Ford: stop it Aeliana!
Ezekiel:(glared Ford)
Aeliana:(bit her lower lips) im her only family left. Im her sister, master.
Ezekiel: what? (surprised)
Ford:, Aeliana! I told you not to...
Ezekiel: FORD!
Ford: These is not the rivht time for those thing youre still recovering
Ezekiel: MATTHEE FORD(his voice echoed) HOW DARE YOU TALKED TO ME THAT WAY! So do you think when is the right time for me to know these things? Huh!
Aeliana: its been years master when he left me here to train but he never comback. I dont know where he is.(crying)
Ezekiel: shh.. Dont cry I will find him.
Aeliana: thank you for giving me hope master Blue
Ford: (seperate the two) Aeliana Joaquin get back to yoir headquarter.
Aeliana: yes sir
Ford:(looking at Ezekieliel who's holding his anger)
Ezekiel: (hold unto Ford's collar) what is exactly your problem Ford? (gritted teeth)
Ford: (suddenly hugged Ezekiel)
Ezekiel:(surprised)
Ford: just don't do anythinh more Blue(bit his lower lip). I know how badly you want to know things, to answer all your questions but just don't please. (crying)
Ezekiel: (confuse) what are you trying to say Ford?
Ford:(wiping his tears) I need to go. I will just send Abhaya here(walk out)
Ezekiel: (closinh his eyes) these are all too much for me. I want to know what the hell happened back to those years that I'm sleeping and.....

[FLASHBACK]

Ezekiels POV
I slowly opened my eyes. I'm in a room with different things in on my body. I tried to speak but my mouth is dry. I tried to move but I feel weak. Then I saw him I made a little noisr and saw him looked at me. I still remember how surprised he is. He moves closer to me, my heart sink when I saw his tears flowing into his cheeks. He called someone and hang uo. I cant hear anything only my heart beat. He touch my fave like his been longing for it, he cant stop on crying. After a couple minutes I sae someone in a white gown its a doctor he checked on me. I closed my eyes again as I still feel weak but when I woke up again he is no longer here. I tried to asj my father about him but he told me, he is now married and hapoily livinh in the State. I can still feel how painful it was. I dont even have the chance to ask him what happened. He give up on me, he didnt wait for me.,he loss hus hope for me and now I'm left alone. I thought there still enough time to bring back the time we lost when we broke uo but now I left alone with the love that I have for him. And now I hate him. I must find the truthon wgat happened and for me to know the truth I must find them as well. I get back to the reality when I heard a knock.

Abhaya: sir were readt we can go now.
Ezekiel: okay
Adrastea:stop!
Abhaya: what is it?
Aboli: you need to use the Bugatti EB110. Monkeys are around tge area(talking through radio)
Abhaya: copy that Aboli(faced Adrastea) next time don't shoot. I'm going to have an heart attack because of you.
Aboli:(laugh) ihh.. The two of you(teasing)
Adrastea: fudge you Aboli!
Ezekiel:(laugh)
Abhaya: sir?

New chapter will soon publish I hope you will continue on supporting my story. Dont forget to comment and vote. 💕