24. Love Letters from Decades.

Start from the beginning

"We're here". I say as I open my door and move to his door and opens it for him.

"Can I talk now?". Nick asks jokingly.

"Oh yes". I laugh.

"Can you unbind my eyes now?". He asks again.

"No, not yet". I hold his hands leading him out of the garage and moving to the porch.

It was my Late Grandma's Lake house.

As we got to the door, I searched my bags for the key. I found it. There's a whole story of how I tried to steal and I eventually stole the keys from my dad's study.

I pushed open the door, the house was very neat and arranged. We had cleaners come on weekly basis. We could sell the house and make a fortune from it but my dad feels it would be an honor to my Grams if it stays.

"You can have your eyes now". I move to his back and loosed the material.

"Wow! Where are we?". He exclaims and asks.

"It's my Late Grandma's Lake house. I was last here three years ago". I spill.

"Three whole years ago that's a long time". He adds.

"I was 14 then. I was her favorite, I spent most of my holidays here and even the weekends. But when she passed away three years ago I couldn't bring myself to still come here because I felt her ghost still lived in the house".

"You felt her ghost will hunt you? But why? You didn't kill her!".

"Not exactly hunting me down. I do believe in ghosts and they freak me out, so I prefer keeping me distance". I explain.

"Ohh... Yeah...".

"But you can imagine am right here with you today. Why?".

"I don't know, Kay. I should be asking you".

"It's because I... ". I couldn't fight it. "Because I trust you, Nick!". I say it.

"For real?". His eyes widen with surprise.

"Yes, Nick. I trust you and I can't, I just can't watch you go to jail. Never! You awakened the inner part of me and you gave me the best memories anyone could imagine for highschool. You going to jail would be like imprisoning a part of me and I would never be the same...". A tear slide down my eye.

"Oh Kay".

"I'm not done yet. You make me bad and I don't know why". I paused. "You got me runnin' all the red lights but that's what I like about you, Nick".

"Oh my...".

"I tried to deny it, I tried to deny what's right in front of me. That I'm so in love with you, Nick". I paused.

He paused.

The tension paused.

Then everything plays all at once.

"I don't care if you're a monster, if you've murdered someone, I just can't deny it. I love you. You know how it goes when it seems you're falling for the wrong person but it feels so right. And if you feel the same you could let me know". I looked him straight in the eyes as I said it all. I've never been so emotional and passionate in my life.I just confessed my undying love for the Badboy.

I turned around to walk away when Nick grabs me and pulls me straight into his arms and looks deep into my eyes.

"I feel the same, Kay". He says before he pulls me into a deep kiss. I reply his kiss immediately and I put my hands around his neck pulling him down my height.