Chapter 31

She said she was going to handle all the expenses of this trip so she did. She uses quite a bit of the System's point but it doesn't matter to Han Yu.

The plane takes off. from here to Capital City it's about 15 hours ride so It's a long long ride. 

___________

"Are you tried?"

"Uh *nodded* I feel sick!"

"Lean on me"

"Nah, it's alright"

"Just do it"

"No, I'm Ok'

"Fine..."

"She's distancing herself from me again"

Every time Chuntian does something like this, it hurt Lanying so badly but no matter how much Chuntian pushes her away, Lanying would always get up and keep going.  Regardless of what Chuntian does, Lanying would continuously keep up with her.   

As the saying goes - love is blind and lovers cannot see. 

On the other side, Nana and Susu were leaning on each other sleeping and Han Yu, looking out of the window.

The ride was peaceful. There was no accident nor was there any discomfort. The whole thing was pretty cool for Han Yu.

Time Goes by quickly and they land on Capital City at night 11:15 pm. 

All of them were so tried apart from Lanying and Han Yu. So they book a hotel near the airport for a night. 

The hotel rooms are big, however, it wasn't big enough for all of them to share, at most two of them can stay in one room.  So they went by a plan Susu and Nana are sharing, just what Han Yu thought.

But when discussing with Chuntian, she said she doesn't want to share so left with no choice, Chuntian is having her own room and so is Lanying.

Lanying wasn't willing but she didn't say anything and just lightly nodded her head.

'What the heck is going on?' Out of 100%, there is 99% that Chuntian and Lanying were sharing a room but now they aren't.

"Something is definitely going on!" Han Yu firmly agreed.

So that was how the night goes.

____________

Next morning

Having a good rest last night, all of them were very living and the atmosphere returns to normal. They plan to stay in a hotel during the trip. As the native of Capital City, Nana was given the duty of looking after them during the trip.

After eating breakfast, They move to another hotel. 

Susu and Nana living in the same room. Chuntian, Lanying, and Han Yu living individually. 

Susu: "Guys, why don't we go shopping first"

Chuntian: "sure"

Han Yu: "OK, but why don't we plan things out first?"

Nana: "Capital City is very large, we can do a lot of things"

Susu: "first, we go shopping, then maybe go to a game center"

Han Yu: "Um, how long is this trip again?"

Susu: "a week?"

Nana: "a week"

Han Yu: "That's good"

Susu: "Then, what are we waiting for, let's change and start going!!"

All of them went to their room and get change.