<Prologue> ( edited )

Aaaaahhhh...

Finally, I finished this mission after such a long time. . . I never thought that it would take so long to complete all those missions, but now it has ended.

Now I can finally be free.

I had waited for a long time, to be free. It was not because of the missions nor because of the system. I just want to be with someone, I don't want to be alone anymore. Those times that I transmigrated, I had come to know the feeling of falling in love. It felt very different, I don't understand why I suddenly feel like this.

I had never felt this way before, this was a feeling that I never had. I am a soul that transmigrated countless time with a system. In fact, I had four systems previously, adding with the one that I just finished my missions with, it was my fifth system.

For some reason, all of my previous systems told me that I met the 'requirements' of a host. I had no idea, which part of me met the requirements, until now. Even though I had asked them before, they only said.

"The host does not need to know."

Which pissed me off every time I thought of it.

Now that I am back on earth, I will search for my soulmate.

I'm not the type of person who believes in soulmates. I remember once my fourth system said that I have a soulmate and we are destined for each other.

I had never believed in the so call 'soulmate' but now, I feel like what my fourth system said might be somewhat true.

Because I have this feeling that I had never felt before.

[Author]

Konnichiwa my readers. Our MC's name and other details will be revealed in the following chapter.

Please comment, like and wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for your time.