Chapter 27

Tomorrow was the day Grandpa Lin was coming back for a visit so as soon as Han Yu got out of the school building, she meets up with Ju Yi.

By all means, they need time to prepare.

______________

Grandpa Lin coming back for a visit was a big deal but not that big deal. It's just a little tinny bit trouble-some.

Both sisters went shopping for food, this time no matter what Han Yu says, Ju Yi insists to pay so, in the end, Ju Yi pays.

After they got back home, they did some cleaning stuff and make sure that everything is looking nice and good. So the only thing that's left now is to call the brothers Lin Cheng Min and Lin Yan Hao. Those two little sh*t. 

Contacting them was harder than she thought. God knows how she wants to beat the ass outta them. Both weren't picking up their phone. 

'Sister what should we do?'

'Leave this to me'

'Ah?'

'I'll take care of this'

'Alright'

Since Han Yu said she'll take care of this then 'she'll take care of this' Ju Yi believes in her.

'Don't you have any school work to do Ju Yi?'

'Oh, I have some'

'Good, I'm going out for a bit'

'Ok sister Han Yu'

'I'll be back a bit late'

'Alright..'

________

Sooo let's see where those two are?

"System"

[Yes, Boss]

"Locate them"

[Yes, Boss]

.......

[Boss, the younger one is 5km away from here at a party and the older one is 8km from here at a night club]

"OK, Lets's do this"

**Vanish**

In a blink of eyes,  'No ---- it was even faster than that Han Yu disappear.

Right now, she is standing in front of where the party is held. 

Gosh, ^^ The smell is disgusting. Is this where 15 years old kids should hold a party??  a 15 years old!! Freaking 15 years old. Holding a party like this!!!

Ok, this is none of your business Han Yu!! Let's stop complaining about it.

Back to the business,  Two muscle manly big man is standing in front of the door wearing suits and sunglasses.  One like in the movie looks pretty cool ha!

Going inside isn't the problem, the problem is that she's too small and little ( that's what she thought)

"System"

[Yes, Boss]

"Don't you think I look a bit too small?'

[Mmmm]

"??"

[Boss, you look great]

"??"

"You think so?"

[Yep, Boss]

"O...kk"