Chapter 12

She might as well get some sleep while they are not at home.

And so Bia Han Yu falls asleep.

_____________________

When she wakes up, it was nearly 12 o'clock. She thought that those people would be already at home, it since she guesses wrong.

 Whatever! Bia Han Yu thought, seeing that they're not at home, this is her chance.

She wasn't scared of "her" family. As this is not a cultivation world where the strong rule over the world. Killing was not a problem but it'll definitely affect her mission so it was a "No-No"

It so boring that she could die, she has been staying at home since she got here, she hasn't got the opportunity to explore around. 

Anyway, might as well go check it out.

And so Bia Han Yu left the house without caring for the consequence.

Even if she knows, she wouldn't care about it.

_______

Bia Han Yu has been walking around for half-an-hour, all she saw was several old houses. They look really old and ruined. 

As she assumed, this City was really not good at all but the Education was on pair with other Cities. it was not really that bad, Bia Han Yu changes her mind again.

As she was thinking, she continues to walk and walk without stopping.

When she was back on her right mind, she had no ideas where on earth she was but Bia Han Yu knows one thing for sure, that is she was completely lost.

Bia Han Yu might have lot and lot of abilities but one thing that she doesn't have is, no sense of direction.

She has been having trouble over this no-sense-of-direction.

Now that she is lost again, she has no way out, apart from asking the system.

" System"

{ Yes, Boss}

" Where am I?"

{ Boss is  currently inside the forest,  a little bit far away from the City  }

" Inside? The forest?"

{ Yes, Boss}

" F***, how can i be inside the forest, i wasn't even walking for long. Wait! Was I walking for long?"

{ Yes, Boss, currently the time now is 3:30}

" What!!!"

{ I-I try talking to you but boss, I was worried that i would disturb you so I stopped}

Bia Han Yu let out a heaving sigh of depressing.

{Boss, are you ok?}

" Um," Bia Han Yu nod. She feels like crying but she has no tear. 

" System"

{ Yes, Boss}

" Tell me the direction back to home"

{ Ah- ok}

{ Turn back and go staright}

" Ok"

" And then?"

{ Continue to go staright}

" Ok"

After a while later......

" What's next?"

{  Continue to go staright}

" Ok"

15 minutes later......

" Should I continue to go straight?

{ Yes}

20 minutes later......

" Where should I go next?

{ Staright}

" Ok"

50 minutes later......

" Where should i go next?"

{ Str-straight}

" Ok"

And so Bia Han Yu continue to follow the system instruction without questioning back.

10 minutes later...

20 minutes later...

40 minutes later...

Every time she stops, Bia Han Yu asks the system where should she go next, but the answer was all " straight".

It continues to say " straight" and so her patience was on the last stand.

" System," Bia Han Yu said with a cold voice.

{ Yes, Boss} Although the system knows that something was not feeling right at this moment, nevertheless it answers back.

" Do you want to disappear?" Bia Han Yu asks. Her killing intent spread through the whole forest

The system who doesn't even have a body feels the killing intent. It was horrifying.

{ Bo-Boss}

{ What's wrong?}

" I had been walking for more than two hours and every time I ask you where should i go next, you always answer back with " go straight". And I have not even seen the shadow of the City yet" 

" Are you lying to me, do you want to disappear"

{ Boss, I don't know which way you came to the forest, i wasn't looking at you. It said that this is the only way to go back to the City}

" Then why are you telling me to go straight every time"

{ Boss, you were the one that asks me the whole times' where should you go next' and so i told you to go straight, i never told you to stop}

" Oh," Bia Han Yu begins to think. It seems what it said wasn't wrong.

" My fault" Bia Han Yu admits her wrongs"

" Um, so should i just go straight  until you tell me to stop"

{ Um} The system agree.

" Ok, i won't ask you anymore"

20 minutes later, she reaches the City.

Today she wasn't able to explore around the City, it was such a shame.

Well, it's time to go back home, she'll just explore the City next time...

( Hello- Author)

Sorry for the late update so as an apology, I wrote down a long chapter.