Chapter 16

Bia Han Yu went inside the train, not looking back. From now onward, the story will officially begin so Bia Han Yun, you better be prepared for it. And so the journey to T city begins.

------------------------------

Three days have passed since she got to T city. Life here was really good. After she arrived here she met an old man, who was in needed of help and by chance, she saw the old man and help him. After the old man found out that she had nowhere to stay, the old man offers her to stay with his grandchildren, who were around her age.

As Bia Han Yu don't have a place to stay, she decided to accept the old man generosity. It's not like she had a choice. (she definitely don't want to sleep outside)

It was definitely not that she trusts strangers, however, because she can feel the old man generosity and that the old man was not a bad guy.

Later, the old man leads her to his grandchildren's house and introduce her to them.

The older one was called Lin Cheng Min, who is 19 years old and is a male, the middle one was called Lin Yan Hao, who is 15 years old, male and the youngest one was called  Lin Ju Yi, female age-13. Bia Han Yu later found out that the old man was a retired general, who is currently learning medician after retiring.

Bia Han Yu was really shocked. Who would have thought that the person she helps is a retired general! Luck was really on her side should she say! No wonder there was a saying " Don't judge a book by its cover". It really is true.

After they settled down everything, ( such as disagreement ) it was decided that Bia Han Yu was going to live at the house with the three siblings and she was also enrolled in the same school as Lin Yan Hao and Lin Ju Yi. ( Lin Cheng Min finished school )

Bia Han Yu got along with Lin Yan Hao and Lin Ju Yi, however not with Lin Cheng Min. That dude doesn't want her to live at their house nor have anything to do with her. He disagrees with everything things but since it was his grandpa, he got no choice but to give in.

Today was the first day of school for Bia Han Yu. It was decided that she would be in the same years as Lin Yan Hao which is year-12. Although she once looks like 9 years old ( remember she had a body of 9years old) right now she got a bit of fat and look chubby, which improved a lot from back then and she told them that she was 15 years old.  It was very hard to make them believe when she first told them but well, they eventually believe in her when she told them what happened to her. ( lying here and there )

Bia Han Yu was also very tired of acting at her age ( original Bia Han Yu age-13) and 15 was the age when most young people start growing up and can decide for themselves and Bia Han Yu also change her name into 'Han Yu' which is her now officially name.

Bia Han Yu was not at least excited about her new school, all she can think about was finishing this *mission* at fast speed.

 But right now, it was time for her to go to school.

                                                                                                                          * To Be Continued*