Chapter 17

But right now, it was time for her to go to school.

----------------------------

"Sister Han Yu, the car is waiting for us" Lin Ju Yi calls out in a hurry.

Bia Han Yu, who was lost in her own world, comes back to her sense and without replying back, she went down.

" Sister Han Yu, today is your first day of school, are you excited," Lin Ju Yi asks with curiosity.

Bia Han Yu couldn't answer back the question, should she say 'I don't know' or like 'Im very excited'? Because she doesn't feel anything at all.

" Not really" Bia Han Yu answer back.

" Sister Han Yu, don't worry if anyone dares to bully, I'll beat them up for you," Lin Ju Yi said with a serious face, forgetting about what Bia Han Yu said.

" Miss Lin and Miss Han, it's time to go" the driver announces.

" Oh, pardon me, sister Han Yu let's go" Lin Ju Yi grabs Bia Han Yu hand and want inside the car

Just as they sit down, Lin Ju Yi begins her talk

" Sister Han Yu, before we get to school, I must warn you about something" Lin Ju Yi look into her eye with a serious look on her face"

"What is it?"

" Sister Han Yu, you must never mess up with the five school prince"

" School prince?"

" *Aham*, well let me explain it from the start, you see our school is very famous because, a lot of famous people graduated from our school and the reputation of our school is also very good, because of it a lot of people from other cities and other countries come to our school to learn, including the 'Five Prince' however their situation is a little bit different"

"Different?"

"Nobody knows where they came from but one thing is that they all came from very powerful families"

" Oh, I see" Bia Han Yu answers back"

" Here is the information about the five princes. Sister Han Yu, you have to read it all, this is very very important" Lin Ju Yi hand the tablet to Bai Han Yu"

" Ok, thank you, Ju Yi"

" No worry. Sister Han Yu, you are now my sister"

Here I go, Bia Han Yu thought to herself then she looks at the tablet.

[ Ming Yu-18, a very gentle person ]

[Zhang Yong-18, a sporty person]

[Xing Ling-19, a quiet person]

[Wei Sheng-17, a gamer]

[Yexin Long-19, a very cold person and is also ruthless]

" Sister Han Yu, have you finish reading it?"

"Yes but Ju Yi, why are the this 'Xing Ling' and 'Yexin Long' still at school, shouldn't they be finishing school like brother Cheng Min?"

" Ahh, this is the part where they are different" Lin Ju Yi face brighten up like she was waiting for this question to be pop-out "

"?"

" They are at school and they're also not at school"

" My dear Ju Yi, can you explain more in details"

" Both senior Xing Ling and Yexin Long are a special case. Half of our school is sponsored by senior Xing Ling's parent but for senior Yexin Long, it is said that he is the owner of half of the world school. But no one actually knew the truth, as it is just a rumor"

Ju Yi continues to explain

"As for why they're still in school is because our school is connected to a business university. That university is not a place where anyone can get in, only people who are extremely rich, powerful and intelligent can get it. Even though its called a business Uni, actually it's different on the inside. The Uni is connected to many things like military, entertainment, underworld, medicals and so on"

"My dear, how do you know all these things?" Bia Han Yu asks with a surprise on her face. Clearly, these kinds of information are not something that one can easily get.

" *Cough* Sister Han Yu, please let me continue it"

"Oh, it's not finished yet"

" Senior Yexin Long, senior Xing Ling, senior Ming Yu, senior Zhang Yong, and senior Wei Sheng all went to this Uni, as for brother Cheng Min he's going to follow grandpa steps but he's going aboard to learn"

" As our school is connected to the Uni, sometimes the Five princes come to our school and they even have a house here at the school but it is a forbidden place"

"And al-"

Just as Ju Yi was going to continue her talking, the driver suddenly announced that they were already at the school gate.

"Oh, what a bad timing" Ju Yi mutter under her breath.

------------------------

" Sister Han Yu, Let's go" Ju Yi pull Bia Han Yu hand and drag her to the student office to get her time-table sort out"

Just as they were walking, a lot of people were looking at them, especially Bia Han Yu.

' Who is She?

' Why is she walking little YiYi?

' Is she a new student?'

' She looks so poor and dirty'

' She must be a new student'

A lot of comment was going on about Bia Han Yu. Even though she heard it, Bia Han Yu pretend that she was deaf.

Just then, they were in front of the student office. Ju Yi sorts out everything for Bia Han Yu, including her table-table, her class, her student Id card and also food card.

Bia Han Yu didn't do anything. She listens to the arrangement done by the Ju Yi and one of the people from the student office.

After everything was done, it was time for class to begin.

To Be Continued.....