Chapter 29

#At school, lunchtime

Susu: " Sooo, Han Yu, When are you gonna hang out with us"

Han Yu: "next time"

Susu: "Hmph! don't you think your 'next time' is too much, you been saying 'next time! next time, can't you at least make a better excuse"

Han Yu: " Today is a really important day, i have no choice"

Susu: "cut the crap, you just don't want to hang out with us"

Han Yu: "WHAT! nooo, of course Not!"

Chuntian: "alright, then Han Yu, you must hang out with us next time. There should be no more excuse"

Han Yu: "I swear"

Susu: "Oh right, the school holiday is nearby, how about a trip to Capital City"

Susu: "what do you all think?"

Han Yu: "what Captial City?"

Susu, Chuntian: "WHAT!! you don't know??"

Even Nana and Lanying who both usually don't say anything, open their eyes and stare at Han Yu.

Han Yu: "is it important?"

Susu: "Where have you been living this whole time?"

Han Yu: "Home I guess"

Chuntian: "you guess?"

Han Yu: "eh, i never heard of Capital City"

Susu: "allow me to explain, Capital City is the biggest city out of all cites and place where all those riches powerful people lived and it's on a whole new level"

Han Yu: "that sound cool"

Chuntian: " if I'm not mistaken both Susu and Nana should be from Capital City"

Susu: "yep"

Han Yu: "Then, where do you and Lanying came from?"

Chuntian: " We're from Imperial City"

Han Yu: "Another one?"

Susu: "Imperial City?"

If Capital City is where those riches powerful people lived then Imperial city is where beast and devil lived. Even though Imperial City has the 'city' on it, actually the Imperial city is a nation. 

The Imperial City or Nation has the most advanced technologies in the world. Their money value is also the highest and their military power is also the strongest.

Capital City is the capital city of the country. 

Chuntian: "Anyway, are we having the trip"

Susu: "why not?"

Han Yu: "sure"

Lanying: "ok"

Nana: "ok"

Susu: "then, it's all set"

Han Yu: "Eh, I'll take responsibility for all the cost"

Susu, Chuntian: "you sure?"

Han Yu nodded her head.

Chuntian: "great, by the way, i want to introduce you guys to my Lil cousin, he should be here with his friend in a couple of minutes"

Han Yu is sure that these friends of her's are not one bit ordinary. They all should have some sort of special identities. 

Chuntian: "they're here"

Apart from Lanying, all of them were looking toward the door. 

Then dang!! the door open.