Note

Firstly, I would like to apologize to you guys. I know that I have not been updating my book for a long time now.  I am aware of that. I know a lot of you know are waiting for a new chapter. 

I feel really bad that I couldn't update. 
Things aren't really in the best condition for me. I have a health issue - difficult breathing.
The doctor said I have anxiety and something called hyper-smth smth (I forgot what it's call). And also the doctor suspects that I may/might have asthma or so. 

So, this year I'm in my senior year at high school. That is -more stress, more work, more things to do. 

I got a part-time job and yeah.... it's been quite tough.

All my times are consumed by school.  'FUCK SCHOOL!!' it's really no joke. There's just so much pressure on me.  

After school, I got a good rest for 2 or 3 hours then, off to my part-time job. That's how I've been living my days.

I just don't have the time to do what I like - writing books and learning Web development (outside of school). 

I'm so sorry guys. 

But this doesn't mean I would drop this book, I will continue it. 

I would learn to manage my time and sort my stuff out. I promise!! and also take care of myself better.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE! Do take care of yourself. And just know that your health always comes first. If you're not healthy then- remember that "you won't be able to do things that you love".

Get a lot of sleep and take care y'all.    BE HEALTHY!!!

And lastly guys - Don't give up! Keep on living and be proud!!!

Being not healthy sucks!!!