Chapter 28

Before Lin Yan Hao could even blink Han Yu make him faint and give him some pill for his injuries and carry him home.

One left~~

The pill was very effective so just as they reached home his injuries disappear one by one. There was no trace of him being beaten up, only himself, Han Yu, God, and ghosts know. As for him knowing that he's beaten up, it wasn't a problem anyway. Even if he tells someone no one would believe him.

______________

At home#

There was no one in the living room. Although the light is on. It seems Ju Yi is in her room. 

Well! that's great news!

Han Yu throws Lin Yan Hao on the sofa in a hurry, just like someone casually throwing a toy, and without looking back she goes out to hunt for the older brother.

#Currenty right now our Han Yu is standing behind a tree that is 3 meters far from this so-called night club. Two big muscles men are guarding the entrance door. The people who go inside all look like some sort of big-shots. All wearing expensive clothes and have golds and diamonds on them. 

Now she begins to think about whether she should go inside or not.  

No can do! sigh~~

"System"

[Yes, boss]

"give me something that will make me invisible for a short period of time"

[Yes boss]

[it will cost you 5 points and also this will make you invisible for 30 minutes]

"Good'

Let's get this started, Han Yu suddenly reveal a smile. 

After taking the pill, her body slowly starts to become invisible. In least than 5 minutes, she was no longer visible. 

Taking the time to check herself to make sure that nothing is out of the place. She goes inside the night-club. When entering in, no one notices her as expected. 

Han Yu scan the whole building looking for Lin Cheng Min instead of scanning just the room because as the building is big, he could be anywhere so she did that. The building is like a hotel, it has a lot of rooms and there were a lot of people everywhere too.

Ahem! while scanning the building she accidentally saw things she shouldn't. It wasn't her fault! she still has a lot to learn things from the modern world. She's still a newbie.

Not only that she also saw Lin Cheng Min standing way back from where she is, talking to some women.

TickTock...TickTock... the clock is ticking.  She has no time to waste, she only got 30 minutes to get that Lin Cheng Min out of here with her. 

Fortunately, God was helping her. She saws him going out of the room. Han Yu immediately follow him from behind. 

Then she suddenly stops! He was going inside the bathroom. The MALE bathroom. As someone who is upright and virtuous, she absolutely won't go inside the MALE bathroom. Then again,  she wasn't really one to begin with, it was just a talk with no action. She has promised herself again and again that she won't do such as going inside the male bathroom and such but ayee 'promises are meant to be broken~~'.

Sigh~~ might as well finish this as soon as possible.

The good thing was that there is no one expected Lin Cheng Min in the bathroom