Chapter 30

And That was it. they're gone, now she was all alone by herself.

Later that day, Han Yu called Su couple and Chun couple, announcing she is officially homeless.

-------------

It has been a couple of days since she called the couples and told them that she was officially homeless. Later that evening they all agreed to meet up to sort out where Han Yu would live. After talking on and on, they came up with 'Han Yu buying apartment', she agreed. Staying in the Dorm wasn't her thing.

 So two days ago, they search around the city and finally brought an apartment that is closed to school. 

At present, she and the couples are hanging out together at the library. No, not really, it's more like studying together.  All of them mind their own business and focus on their study. 

It's been 3 hours and she couldn't feel her butt anymore. It just too much for her. The silence made her feel annoyed and somewhat lonely. 

Not really but yeah... she feels single^

Han Yu: 'I'm going out for a moment' she hushed

Susu: "I'm coming with you"

Chuntian: "Me too"

Nana: "Me too"

Lanying: "and me too

Susu giggle and said ' Let's this be enough for today, what if we all go to MC Donald?'

Chuntian: 'Good idea'

Han Yu: 'Then let's go'

They all went and spend hours hanging out together. After that, each of them went to their own way.

>>>>>>>>>

Time Past...

The exam just finished days ago.

Just like they planned it, they preparing to go to Capital City. 

Yesterday, the group went shopping and brought a whole lot of things for the trip, unnecessary stuff. 

Unnecessary stuff that they brought was such as soap, lots and lots of new clothes, foods, and things go on.

Lanying who usually don't say a word said: 'Are we going to a forest for the trip or Capital City' making everyone realized that they're going to Capital City. 

Today is the day they're going. 

Han Yu was so excited she couldn't sleep a wink last night. She wakes up with panda eyes in the morning at 5 am.

Buying plane tickets was done in advance before the exam even began so everything is ready.

This morning, the couples arrived at Han Yu's apartment around 6 am as the plane is taking off at 8:45 am. 

Han Yu's apartment is closer to the airport so they decided that they were all meeting up at Han Yu's apartment. 

Right at the moment...

6:30 am;

Susu: 'Han Yu, what clothes are you wearing?'

Han Yu: 'jeans and T-shirt'

Susu: 'come on, be more detail'

Han Yu: 'black jeans and a long-sleeve T-shirt with overtopping baggy hoodie'

Susu: 'WHAT!!, how could you??'

Han Yu: 'Why, something wrong?'

Susu: 'Sis, where's your fashion sense?'