𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"W-we are at match point!"
"One more point and we win the set!" The females in the stands watched hesitantly; often forgetting to breathe due to their mind being entirely occupied by the match at hand. It was breathtaking truly and Shiritorizawa was not an easy opponent. 

The time out buzzers rang loudly through the stadium as the Karasuno team gathered around Tsuki which usually was not a good sign. He had been injured blocking one of Ushijima's spikes. Lily hobbled on her tiptoes for a better view, her panic-stricken heart pounding in her chest as her boyfriend is rushed away to the infirmary. Taking no time to hesitate, she takes off running after him and Kiyoko her eyes becoming glassy as warm tears spilt down her cheeks.

"Tsuki!" 
"Lily.." He winced in pain bandages wrapped tightly around his fingers. She looked at his fragile expression, his lips pulled into a thin line as his eyes fogged over with tears; not because he was hurt, because he was frustrated. He wanted to be out there fighting with his team because he finally found his spark; his reason to play.
"Are you okay?" Gently wrapping the icy compress onto his throbbing fingers causing him to grit his teeth in discomfort he forced himself to lie, nodding at her as his gaze glued to the floor.
"Can he continue playing?"
"Perhaps but he will need to stay here for at least 15 minutes to minimalise swelling." Lily nodded; she agreed and promised that she would go back and tell coach Ukai that he would be coming back. Lily knew how desperate he was and complied with his request; briskly leaving the room, sneaking around to the bench on the side of the court.

"Tsuki said he will be back soon."
"Tell him he shouldn't strain himself, I'm not havin' 'im breakin' bones on the court!"
"He is desperate to get back on the court.." Coach nodded, looking at the action on the court for a brief moment before answering her again.
"Yeah, he has found his spark. I partly thank you for that Lily, he'll become a very strong player, someone, we can all be proud of."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She patiently watched the double doors; the doors that stood still swaying every now and then to taunt her until swift footsteps echoed against the wooden floor; audible gasps and cheers filled the stadium as he entered once again. 
The game was once again underway and it was looking very promising for Karasuno who was now neck and neck with Shiritorzawa; whoever gained the next point would win.
No one dared to breathe as Ushijima prepared for one of his legendary serves; Lily gritted her teeth as Tsuki, Kageyama and Tanaka jumped to block it, closing her eyes tightly.

The whistle blew through the stadium as screams and cheers caused it to shake with the roars of the crowd. "Lily they won! They really won!" Yachi clung tightly to her friend, jumping with excitement as Lily stared down in awe. 'They really won..' 
Tears spilt from their eyes as they laughed at each other; Kiyoko shyly wiping away her tears in silence.

Both teams line up; glaring each other out with a firm handshake. Each team thanked their family, friends and schools for their support. After being awarded their trophy, they depart from the court each cheering and laughing, high on the adrenaline of their victory. Lily weaved through the Karasuno team, congratulating them quickly before leaping at her bashful bean pole. He caught her with a slight stumble, a soft 'Oof' escaping his lips from the sudden action; "You did it, you did it!" Lily bounced around, clinging to his arm gleefully as he just blushed with a soft smile. He too wanted to jump around for joy and scream the news of his win once again but he already felt he had shown a little too much emotion on the court. "We really did.." 

Kei looked down her Lily, all the happiness and light that beamed through her, violently radiating from her like a roaring fires warmth. This feeling of complete happiness, utter content within himself and his emotions was something he had never experience but she had made him experience a lot of things in their time together; she really was peculiar.

"Lily.."

"Hm?" 

"I love you."

"I love you too." 

"No, I really love you. I'm not good at expressing things but you are the best-"

"Hey guys, I hate to ruin this little moment you got goin' on here but we got some celebrating to do!" Noya beamed, skipping back off toward Tanaka and Kiyoko swarming around her like bees to a pretty flower. Tsuki pushed Lily's back with a smile as they continued on toward the group; the words that were not fully spoken but were still fully understood by both and the feelings were mutual.

'You are the best thing to ever happen to me.' 

Hi guys!! I've been putting off writing this because now it is written I no longer know what else to do with the story:(  I have loved the support and love given to this story and I would like to keep writing if its what you want. I haven't watched  Haikyu To The Top yet but I will be very soon if that will give me more inspiration. Please drop any ideas and I will happily write them in but for now, that is all xox