𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"No."

"No?"

"Yes, No! I have developed a whole new life here and I'm not doing it again. You dragged me from England once I had settled, you dragged me from Nekoma from the best friends I have ever made and now you are trying to do it again? No." 

"Sweetie please-"

"No. If you make me do this I will never forgive you." Tears began to steadily fall, rolling down her cheeks one after the other staining them as she struggled to breathe. Her cries travelled to the stairs where the two males lingered, listening in with broken hearts; Tsuki couldn't bear to lose her no matter how hard it is to admit it. Dragging themselves upstairs as quick footsteps rushed up, hearing the loud slam of Lily's room door Tsuki left his friend's room immediately seeing her tear-stained face, blotchy red cheeks and messy hair. She was perfect.

"Lily-" She hugged him tightly, pushing the door behind him closed as she sobbed into his chest dampening his soft sweater. Gently stroking her hair, he enjoyed the intense feeling of happiness bubbling through him. Her breathing slowly began to calm from the shaky sobs, her glassy eyes meeting his before their lips met gently setting off the same spark, the same perfect feeling just like the first time. 

"I love you."

"I love you too, you aren't going anywhere. I promise." 

Laughter and shouting erupted from downstairs as quick footsteps climbing the stairs. The jolly stride of her father stopped outside of her room, gently knocking as the two parted from each other. The door slowly opened and the males smiling face popped in. "Darling, don't cry! I was trying to tell you but you ran off. I was only joking.. It was actually your mother's idea to-"

"It was not Harvey!" 

"Okay, maybe it was my idea... But I didn't think you'd cry!" Pulling away from the tight hugged he'd pulled her into, Harvey turned his attention to the elephant in the room- well, beanpole but you get the idea. "And, I would like to apologies for any... confusion about my message. I was not aware of your relationship or else I would not have said anything. I understand I overstepped the line. I just hope you can forgive me and we can perhaps bond... or whatever." 

Her father stood awkwardly before nodding to himself, quickly cowering back to the living room. Despite being a businessman, Lily's father is not a man of confrontation and is often awkward. Laughing at his stupidity, she turned her attention to the blonde with a smile, holding his hand gently. "So uhh, are we, okay?"

"Shut up stupid." He pulled her forward, kissing her gently; wanting nothing more than for them to be 'okay.'

~~~~~~

The next few days were filled with practise to perfect and look at new skills to claim another victory against Johzenji and the day was finally upon them. Hearing an upbeat pep talk from Daichi and Coach Ukai the group morale was higher than ever; Noya and Tanaka were shouting happily, Hinata was bouncing with glee and Tsuki was... (sigh)

The whistle was blown and the game was underway. Karasuno easily took the first set, the whole team pleased with the outcome; so pleased Daichi and Asashi had to stop Tanaka from taking his shirt off.

"They are doing really well today," Kiyoko said softly, both girls nodded with enthusiasm as Yachi's eyes sparkled in delight. "The ball is going so fast! I can't even blink." She clapped every time Tadashi moved being the overly supportive girlfriend she was. Lily was more of a, uhh 'lowkey' girlfriend which suited Tsuki well, he would go crazy if she started screaming n praise every time he touched the ball but she would be sure to congratulate him after.

The next set was more difficult, unpredictable. Clearly Karasuno had backed Johzenji up against the wall so they needed to take more risks in order to score. Calling a time out and receiving a pep talk, the Johzenji captain tried to copy Karasuno's Minus Tempo Stop Toss Spike and failed, resulting in another win for the Crows. The crowd cheered as the boys lined up to shake hands; Lily and the other girls going to congratulate the boys on another victory.

"Tadashiii, you were amazing!! You were like Whoosh and Boop!" Yachi smiled as Yamaguchi bashfully rubbed the back of his head, blushing faintly. Lily stood in front of the grumpy blonde, who sat lazily on the bench sipping from his water bottle. "Nice jumping stupid. Good job you're so tall." Lily tapped his arm gently with a smile receiving a smile back from her boyfriend who happily wrapped his arm around her waist. "Yep, it's a good job you're so moody. If you were that happy you'd only hurt my ears." 

The second game of the day was underway,  Wakutani South was their new opponent and it is rumoured their captain has similar skills to the tiny giant. This caused one Karasuno player to feel a little more than nervous as the once bouncy tangerine was trying not to puke. Never the less, the game was going smoothly until the halfway point...

"Daichi it's yours!"

"I got it!"

Smack

...

...

"Daichi, are you okay?" 

Deadchi- (I mean uhh) Daichi and Tanaka had collided for the ball, causing the Karasuno captain to be absent for the rest of the game, putting the crows in an uncomfortable position. Stepping up, Ennoshita takes the role of captain. The three girls watch anxiously as Yamaguchi is subbed in; squeezing the volleyball in his hands receiving a slight nod from Tsuki he manages to get on of his jump floats perfectly over the net.