𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"So, we are having a dinner party for my mom's birthday tomorrow, most of my family will be there and I was just wondering if uhh if you would wanna come?" The boy kept his head down, kicking pebbles as he waited anxiously for her response. Despite her now being his girlfriend, Tsuki still found it difficult to even ask her on a date. 

With a light chuckle, she wrapped her hand in his intertwining their fingers as they walked under the stars. These peaceful nights with him are what made her heart flutter even when he was acting so timid. "I would love to, are you sure they will like me?" Avoiding eye contact with her, he rubbed his thumb against the soft skin of her hand, letting out a soft sigh at her stupidity. 

"Idiot, of course, they will. You are my girlfriend after all." He wouldn't admit it but he enjoyed pointing out that fact. She nodded, laughing at his statement. "Oh yes, so sorry for my idiocy. How could I forget that I am so privileged to be going out with Kei Tsukishima." 

He laughed, tightening his grip on her hand as his heart pounded. "It is quite alright, I will forgive you because I love you." 

Shit.

"You..."

"I-"

"I love you too Kei." 

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

Kei Tsukishima.Exe has stopped working.

Lily watched as his blank face stared back at her, with wide eyes and parted lips she felt as if she had said something wrong and started doubting she heard him correctly. He finally snapped out of his trance, making direct eye contact with her now as she shuffled under his gaze. "Tsuki.."

"Say it again." 

"Say what?"

"What you just said." 

"ᵢ ₗₒᵥₑ ᵧₒᵤ"

"What?"

"ᵢ ₗₒᵥₑ ᵧₒᵤ"

"Say it louder stupid."

"I said I love you! God.." 

He nodded his head, clinging onto her hand tightly as he dragged her away walking at a pace too fast for her much smaller legs. "Tsuki you are going too fast!" The flustered Lily whined, her cheeks still stained pink from having to say it three times but that didn't seem to make a difference to the tall blonde. "Is anyone at your house right now?" The boy asked blushing deeply at how odd that must have sounded. 

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

She began to stagger, her legs failing to keep up with his fast pace. Groaning in frustration he stopped, bending down slightly with a sigh. "You are going too slow, get on." Lily nodded, jumping as his arms hooked under her legs, it was comforting for her to be so close to him feeling how warm he was could send her to sleep; Tsuki, on the other hand, was struggling to breathe as her body pressed into him

Kei Tsukishima.Exe has stopped working? No, no time.

He began walking fast again as her house came into view. Popping her down on the ground she unlocked the door stepping into the warm house Lily let out a big sigh only to be stopped by a gentle kiss. Pressing his lips against her was like heaven, just the warmth of her was enough to make him happy. She pushed the door closed behind them, wrapping her arms around his neck to bring him down to her level as he chuckled. 

"And what is so funny?"

"I never realise how tiny you are until you kiss me." 

"Shut up idiot." She pushed him away, pouting as she walks down the corridor. He followed after her laughing at her usual childish behaviour, she reached her bedroom before him and slammed the door, Tsuki flinched at the sudden sound. Lily used this time to get out of the now uncomfortable day clothes. She tied her hair up in a quick bun, tugging off her dress she fumbled around for trousers; grey joggers would be perfect. Shimmying them on she rummaged around her drawers for a shirt of some sort. 

"Perfect." She pulled it over her head, yanking on the fabric as her bun became caught. Cursing to herself quietly the door opened and a gasp was audibly heard from the doorway. "C-can you help me... I think I'm stuck." Her muffled voice snapped him from staring. He flinched again at the sight of her in such an awkward situation, slowly approaching her he touched the soft fabric of her shirt wiggling her bun through the hole as her face became visible.

"I- Mph!" 
He was now caught off guard as she pushed her lips on his, he staggered a little as she began to push him back. She fell gently onto his lap, letting out a soft squeak as his tongue ran gently across her lip. He chuckled at her reaction, pulling away from the kiss to look at her cupping her squishy cheeks with a smile. 

"Do you... want to stay over?" She spoke through squished cheeks, wiggling herself around on his lap to free herself from his grasp. "I mean, sure I guess. We can uhh, ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵘᵈᵈˡᵉ ᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ..."