𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Nice game guys! Another win in the bag."

"Now, depending on who wins this next match will determine who we are next up against. Go to the stands and relax for a while." With a heavy sigh, the team leave the court overjoyed they have claimed yet another victory. Lily and Yachi sat together, hearing her muttering away over something or other an imaginary light bulb appears over the blondes head.

"Lily! Will you come to the vending machine with me? I wanna get something for Tadashi, he must be so worn out." Mentally groaning, Lily rose from the little plastic chair following after the bouncy blonde.

"Would he want chocolate? Or maybe sweets?"

"He likes fizzy cola bottles if there are any of those." Keeping her eyes on the floor, feeling the soft breeze sweeping in from the constantly opening door, a ball came into her view rolling towards her foot. Stopping it gently she looked toward a smiling redhead approaching her; his hair was spiky like Kuroo's but they looked very different. This guy looked like a puppy excited to explore the world for the first time while Kuroo looks like he's always up to something.

"Hey! Sorry about that, my friend tends to hit the ball a little too hard."

"It's no problem at all." She smiled, handing the ball back to him as she observed his tightly wrapped fingers. "Hey, I know you. You are Lily right? The Karasuno manager?"

"Yeah, how did you-"

"Aw man, they really are lucky." The boy began to mumble before a beckoning voice came from behind him. A dark-haired giant came around the corner, his sharp eyes landed on his fellow teammate and the two assistant managers of the rivalling team. "Tendo what is keeping you- Oh, I apologies if my friend here is bothering you, he can be quite annoying."

"Hey!"

Lily looked at the male with wide eyes- He was really tall. Pushing the intense intimidation she felt down, she stood tall trying to make herself feel just as tall despite her 5'2 stature.

"It is nothing like that. It's no problem." With a soft smile, their eyes met again and for some reason, it felt very awkward like there was a tension between them. "I am Wakatoshi Ushijima and this is Satori Tendō." She nodded in understanding, sending a quick side glance to Yachi who was paralyzed with fear.

" Lily Talcott, This is Yachi, she is uhh a little nervous around new people.. haha." With a slightly hard nudge to her blonde friend, she became 'conscious' again laughing nervously. "I know who you are. Your Father and mine work closely together."

"Well, we will be off then, sorry to bother ya," Tendo spoke up, dragging his friend away with the volleyball in his hand as Lily and Yachi departed from the vending machine. Yachi and Lily walked together in silence as the hustle and bustle of the stadium hit them once again, they reached the stands and Lily found a comfortable seat next to Tsuki.

"What took you so long? Thought you'd got lost with you being so tiny and all." He smiled slyly wrapping his arm around her; pulling her head down onto his shoulder. She let out a happy sigh looking up at his lightly blushed face with a giggle. "You look like a strawberry."

'Strawberry... Ah!'

"I got you something this morning for winning."

"But you didn't know if I would definitely win."

"Of course I did! You are great but shut up and have it." She grumbled shoving the plastic container in his head with a slight pout, turning her body away from him as she pretended to fumble around in her bag. Ruffling her hair gently, he gazed down at the little strawberry shortcake. She knew it was his favourite and how his eyes would light up whenever he had one, it was one of her favourite expressions that he'd make.

"Thank you I know I'm great but I wouldn't be amazing as I am, without you; b-but don't let that go to your head, you've already got enough air in there I don't need you trying to be funny." His awful attempt at a compliment made her happiness skyrocket causing her face to blush and her hands turn clammy. Tanaka and Noya who were seated behind them snickered to each other patting the tall blonde on the shoulder, talking through muffled laughter.

"Wow Tsuki, you are so sweet." Noya pretended to faint and Tanaka fanned him dramatically as Kei mumbled insults under his breath; before any more insults could be thrown around Daichi called the team over, explaining that their next game would be against Aoba Johsai who had claimed a victory against Date Tech. Lily glanced over at Kageyama who was receiving an unneeded pep talk from Hinata how they would use their 'BAM' and 'POW' to crush the Great King.

Tsuki, on the other hand, seemed slightly nervous. Given the last game when Oikawa's serves were too harsh and difficult to receive Lily decided this would be the best time to be a supportive girlfriend. After Daichi's speak she dragged the uncooperative male to the side, looking up at him with a smile. "Listen to me beanpole, I know you are gonna do great now stop looking so glum or I'll-"

"You'll what?"

"I'll uhh.." She looked around for a brief moment before grabbing his shirt, yanking him down a considerable amount before placing her lips gently against his, hearing a satisfied hum escape the now smirking male. "Well if I get that every time I look glum I will have to look miserable all the time." He muttered gently as he gently pecked her nose before returning to his full height.

"Shut up! I love you.."

"I love you too Stupid."