30|i dreamt of you before you came into my life

i dreamt of you before you came into my life

There could never be a more beautiful night than those the little town had to offer. Being so separated from the intricate outdoors of the urban areas, the secluded town prided itself in a lot of nature conservation sites, but they were not only those well kept by people, it was the views too, and the fact that Elis hadn't ever been able to name any other place that made her feel quite as home as when she was in the lake house.

Elis and Gray sat under the stars, this time in an outdoor night bar, a few drinks in front of them as they sat a small distance away from the centre, where overjoyed strangers drank and danced.

Elis was sitting against a wall as Gray lied down, her head resting atop Elis's lap. Elis had a mind that the ginger girl might have had too much to drink, and she thought she'd get some fun out of teasing her a little bit.

"What you smiling like that for?" Gray slurred over her words, her breath mixed with the smoke blown by Elis. The curly haired girl kept the cigarette between her fingers, looking at Gray amusedly. "Nothing... Are you tired already?"

Gray shook her head reassuringly. "Not at all."

"But you're lying down..."

"Yeah," the ginger girl said, getting up to look at Elis's face. "I was just trying to...nothing, actually. I was just thinking of some stuff..."

"What stuff?" Elis dragged again, drinking the red liquid from the glass thereafter. Gray averted her gaze, lying further up Elis's lap, snuggling her face close to Elis's stomach.

"Oh... Now I know what stuff," Elis articulated, and Gray looked at her curiously.

"And what's that?"

"I knew you were just trying to get close by sleeping on my lap... But you could've just asked, you know... I wouldn't have thought twice."

"Asked what?" The ginger girl's words came out before she even had some time to process exactly what Elis was referring to.

"Don't worry,"Elis smirked. "I understand how you feel. It has been quite long since..."

"Since?"

"You know... Since we had sex."

"Elis!" Gray closed her ears, like a child who's never heard the word before. Her cheeks stained red and Elis looked at her very amusedly.

"What? I'm just telling the truth."

"Not like that..."

"Then like how?" Elis put the cigarette off, grabbing Gray's hand and slowly trailing it up her thigh. "Maybe you wanna show me how?"

"No! Well... no-- Elis. That's not even what I was talking about," Gray pulled her hand away.

"Then what were you talking about?"

"Remember the Shakespeare inspired poem you once wrote? I wrote a similar one... And I wanted you to have it sometime," Gray said, her eyes glancing at the star-littered sky.

"Okay... I'd be glad," Elis countered, her words toning down when she leaned down to leave a drunken kiss on Gray's exposed shoulder, not being able to help her tongue darting out to brush over the smooth skin, which was shortly before Gray pushed the older girl back.

Her face was hot from the alcohol and the public affection by Elis.

The ginger girl was wearing shorts like she usually would, which Elis became used to along the weeks, but her top that exposed more of her skin than usual made Elis only think of taking it off of Gray, leaving the ginger girl bare as she kissed her all over her skin.

The alcohol was not helping in the situation, more so when Elis leaned forward to kiss Gray. The ginger girl's mouth immediately opened to accept the kiss, for a moment forgetting that they were surrounded by people. However it was when she felt Elis's hand slowly wandering up her stomach, that Gray began to pull back.

"Elis..."

"What?" Elis's eyes were closed, her breaths harsh as she refused to part, resting her forehead against that of Gray. Their breaths that smelled of alcohol and cigarettes mingled together, and Elis wanted nothing but to kiss the ginger girl more. Sparks erupted in Gray's stomach when Elis pressed her hand against Gray's thigh, drawing slow circles against the warm skin of her love. And Elis has never wanted Gray like that.

"Should we go back home?" Gray asked, realizing Elis's intentions, that which turned her on too. Elis moved to press her cold lips against Gray's neck, the ginger girl's breath hitching at the miraculous sensation.

"Too far," Elis breathed.

"Here?" Gray replied, awe-struck at Elis's implication. The taller girl pulled back, her eyes observing Gray's face carefully.

"Only if you're okay with being a little extreme."

Gray's cheeks burned. The thought of being intimate with Elis in a space that wasn't private and confined sparked a lot of jitters down Gray's spine, and the nerves in her gut intensified as she looked at Elis. But the ginger girl then kissed her back, unable to keep from thinking about it too.

The curly haired girl pulled her close, their lips syncing with each other until Elis frantically stood up, pulling Gray to her feet too. Elis intertwined their hands as both girls began to walk further away from the bar, an overwhelming anticipation sparking in Gray. They stopped where the music from the bar was lower, and where nobody else was surrounding them, nor be able to see them if they looked from afar.

Once the feeling of being alone settled in, the ginger girl couldn't keep from connecting her lips back to Elis's. The worry that came with the fact that they were outside and that it wasn't as private as usual had dissipated. In fact, that was what drove her more aroused by Elis, more into the taller girl's enchanting spell.

The ginger girl settled atop Elis's lap again, her knees on either side of the taller girls legs as she straddled her.

Elis continued to kiss Gray as her hands moved from her thighs, trailing up the ginger girl's stomach. Gray didn't stop her this time. And Elis's kiss intensified as she continued her way under Gray's top, her hands pressed against the ginger's perfect tan skin.

The fact that she hadn't worn a bra drove Elis crazy the entire night, and touching her chest was what Elis longed to do ever since they arrived at the night bar. Gray shut her eyes when Elis's hands brushed over her breasts, the taller girl's lips now against Gray's neck and shoulders, trailing her tongue down all over the accessible skin, only stopping where the top began, and repeating patterns all over again.

Gray hadn't ever been exposed to so many things to do with love and physical attraction. Everything was new to her, but she couldn't ever think of a better person to give everything she had other than Elis. Elis was a big part of her life, a part she wouldn't ever forget even if it meant not seeing her again. She was content she'd remain with her forever.

Both girls put their hearts and souls out, susceptible enough for the other to take advantage. But Elis hadn't ever felt so secured when she was with Gray, and just as how Gray hadn't ever felt so loved and protected like she did with Elis.

That was what felt truly special.

And to Elis, Gray was the only icon of her world, who'd forever remain the wonder of her soul, and above all the moon to Elis's space.

They were so taken by each other that their worlds were forced to collide, creating an enticing stardust, something as beautiful as their altruistic will to be. And that would only show to how powerful they were. How incomparable, to both girls, everything else in the world became.