12|a place in forever

happy pride month🏳️‍🌈

a place in forever

Elis wasn't sure what the last few hours were. She'd been in and out of her thoughts countless times, failing to make sense of what has transpired. It wasn't only because she'd come down to connecting lips with the girl that forced her way through her walls, it was more than just that physical connection.

It was because Gray made her feel hopeful. Happy, but hopeful.

It was because of the ginger girl that Elis had found feelings arising from her emotional unconsciousness, and it was the enjoyment and the goodness of that kind, that she felt comfort, peace, tranquillity. And although she didn't feel entirely blissful, she still felt contented.

The thought of who she wanted to be revisited her mind. She failed to fathom herself, let alone Gray and the feelings she brought. The curly haired girl had been too afraid to show herself to the world, to expose her true self because she'd been afraid of being misread, and thus becoming prone to vulnerability.

She didn't want to feel anything other than protected by her own walls of fear.

But to force herself out of susceptibility was what made her more of it. Talking herself out of emotional sensitivity made her more emotionally sensitive. Because she'd been hurt countless times, she'd felt pain and sorrow before, basking in the effects of regret and what if's when it came to Bryson.

So for once, just for once in midst of all her sorrow and pain, Elis wanted to forget. She wanted to do whatever she wished, let down her walls and show her vulnerability, even if it was just for a short while, even if it came at the prize of letting someone else see her fears.

And it was when the ginger girl knocked on the front door that Elis opened to let let her in...in more ways than one.

Gray was still dressed in the clothes Elis lended her earlier after they swam. All the lights in the house were off given that her parents had gone to sleep, so the girls stood in the darkness, but still able to see through each other's eyes so brightly as if they were standing in front of the sun. 

"I'm glad you came," Elis whispered. Gray breathed in, momentarily closing her eyes before glancing into Elis's chestnut orbs. "I'm nervous," she confessed, but the taller girl couldn't find her voice again.

It was as if Gray could feel a fire in her gut, and despite the nerves that she'd confessed to, she was so eager for what the night was going to bring. So Elis reached out and grabbed her hand, leading the ginger girl up to her room.

The floor creaked when they walked, and so did the door she'd opened and closed it. And as soon as they were in the room, Elis was surprised when Gray embraced her, wrapping her thin arms around the taller girl's waist as if to let her know it was okay, and Gray proceeding to rest her cheek against the taller girl's chest.

Elis smiled, pulling the ginger girl back to stare in the breathtaking hazel of her eyes. And then she kissed her. Gray opened her mouth to accept the kiss immediately.

Elis slowly pushed the ginger girl onto the bed, the taller girl's hands beginning to roam around the shorter girl's body. Elis wanted to feel more of her, everywhere that she could, especially when Gray wrapped her legs around her waist in an attempt of bringing her closer.

Their lips moved in quick and heated motions. Elis was becoming more demanding as she kissed Gray with the utmost passion, becoming desperate for more of her and not caring if Gray took the same. In fact, she wanted her to. She wanted Gray to take everything Elis was and make it hers, even if it was just for one night. Because in the moment being, both girls had become one.

Elis's lips moved over to Gray's neck, hearing the shorter girl's shaky breathing in her ear as she sucked on the sensitive skin. She was perfect, incredibly, and Elis was eager to explore more of her.

Gray tugged on Elis's shirt, the taller girl momentarily disconnecting her lips from Gray's skin as she pulled the shirt over her head, discarding it somewhere both girls weren't. And she hadn't been wearing a bra, letting Gray slowly reach out to grab one of her breasts.

Elis couldn't help but deem her soft touch to that of an angel, making her the very own deity of her life as both girls lived on a high, somewhere alone on a summer's night.

Elis claimed the shorter girl's lips back, kissing her harder, faster, lowering herself on top of the smaller girl's body. And it was in between kissing her passionately, that words of her poem dropped from Gray's mouth. "Thou skin so full of freckles to build up a thousand galaxies," she breathed into the other girl's mouth, and Elis only kissed her deeper, losing her mind when Gray now took her other breast in her small hand, the shorter girl softly squeezing.

"And flawless skin that belong to thee more beautiful than a wallpaper of space," Gray continued despite her whispers being muffled by Elis's kiss. And then the taller girl sighed in content, disconnecting her lips and resting her forehead against Gray's.

"I want this...I want you," the taller girl breathed, her hands beggining to tug her very own shirt off of Gray's gorgeous body. "So tell me," she buried her face in the crook of Gray's neck while running her hands all over her belly, wanting to feel more of her skin. "Which other place do you like to be kissed... besides your lips?" 

Elis's words might've thrown Gray off the bed if she hadn't had her legs locked around the taller girl's waist. And Elis slowly trailed her hands to Gray's back, unclipping her bra and throwing it somewhere across the room. Looking into Gray's eyes one more time, the taller girl lowered her head to kiss Gray's chest, the feeling of her tongue around her breasts making the ginger girl arch her back, her head digging deeper into the mattress.

Her hand began to grab Elis's curly hair harder, needing something else to tug on besides the sheets. Elis moved her mouth down the shorter girl's body, leaving a trail of kisses and sweeps of her warm tongue on the shorter girl's perfect tan skin.

Stopping to pull down her pants, Elis continued her kissing the insides of Gray's thighs. The ginger girl now released intense breaths and audible moans when she felt Elis's hand move between her legs, and slowly pulling down her underwear before rubbing against her wetness. Gray weaved harder through Elis's hair when the taller girl replaced her hand with her mouth, stopping the ginger girl's breath at once.

The night lost it's beauty to Gray, as Elis experienced quite the way she wanted to. Gray wasn't like a bright sunny day, she was like a night full of stars to represent each of her freckles that Elis wanted to kiss. And it was when the taller girl looked up to the ginger girl's glowing eyes that she saw the galaxy that never faded away, the galaxy allowing her in as both girls got lost in the universe of their own creation.

And then Elis held her, she held her so lovingly as she looked up to the ceiling, knowing that she was waiting.