Chapter 14: Long Awaited Concert.

And, I'm back again! Sorry guys, I told you my computer was corrupted and so was my hard disk with back up data. It's still not working but I caouldn't wait more so I asked a friend to type me the chapter, which she did. Thanks Ariba! It's weird that we share the same name ;)

So yeah, here's the new chapter. Not so good, actually not good at all. I had a writers block and couldn't write a better chapter because was busy with school. I'm getting a couple of holidays so I'll write a better one then, till then, lovelies, bear with me :/

Comment, vote, fan.
Thanks!

Much love. Xx

Chapter14: Long Awaited Concert!

I woke up with the shrill sound of my alarm. Ugh. I moaned shutting off from side table. Today was Monday, that is, today more of tonight was the long awaited concert the boys were having at our school. This concert was like the 'goodbye' concert for us seniors. Seniors, who finally completed their A levels. (A/N: talking about the British schooling system). The vacations have started for mostly the entire school but us the people responsible for the concert we suppose to come to school today since morning to see if everything was perfect.

The boys stayed at my house from Saturday to last night. Yesterday, we as usual, after the stay over were in our pajamas, sprawled over my living room watching movie and snacks.

My parents were still out of town and were to come tomorrow, that is Tuesday. We - the boys and I were leaving for London on Thursday - evening. The plan was me staying with the boys all summer. A girl living with five boys? No fair. But I think I still won't be bored cause those boys are really my best friends.

'Tick tock by ke$ha' blasted through the intercom making me sit in my bed groaning. They will never gonna let me live the 'blow horn incident' -_-

"What's wrong with you people?! Can't you just wake me up like a normal homosapians?!" I said frustrated into the intercom.

"I told you I'm not letting it go easily didn't I?" Lou replied, showing his stupid smirk from the window. I looked over to see him shirtless, yes! Shirtless- showing those amazing abs. I've no idea why, but my stomach did flutter when I looked at him.

I need a doctor, these weird feelings are weird.

"Like what you see?" Lou asked waving his hands in front of me.

I snapped my eyes on his face to see the smirk still on and that is when I realized I've been staring at his chest. Blushing furiously, I looked away. (A/N: It's so weird I never blush :/)

I snorted to cover my blush, "Don't get your hopes high." I said sticking my tongue out to him.

He chuckled, "Come on, get ready, we're going to school together." He said.

"Hey, can we pick Ellie, too?" Niall asked coming from behind Lou and blushing.

"Aw, Nialler's gonna get a girlfriend," Louis sang teasingly making Naill blush harder. He is just like a teddy bear, all cute and cuddly.

"Sure I can ask her," I smiled at the blonde in front of me.

'Thanks Val," Niall smiled and I smiled back. He was seriously cute!

"Okay people, now goo, shoo, get ready. I'll come by your house in half an hour," Louis told knowingly that I don't take long to get ready.

"Kay," I smiled before running off to shower.

After having shower, I dressed into, dark blue skinny jeans and a long white tank top with an upper. To be honest the outfit made me look cute. I wore a little make up and was ready to go.